PDA

View Full Version : What are your mods for today?

siamblue
Sunday 24th October 2010, 09:10
I am going to get out and fit my larger throttle body and manifold with my Blue injectors, replace thermostat/ coolant temp sender and change the PCV tank while i am at it, kids are off school so i don't have to endure the school run for a week so car won't be used :)

Gary.

Tomcat
Sunday 24th October 2010, 09:11
It might get a wash if I can endure the cold long enough to be bothered.

p fandango
Sunday 24th October 2010, 09:12
i've already had a mess with BT's switch panel while waiting for the F1 to start, got to have a look at Bonny's intercooler but can see me doing more wiring on BT lol. Got to make some brackets to support the end of the bumpers as well

siamblue
Sunday 24th October 2010, 09:14
It might get a wash if I can endure the cold long enough to be bothered.

Mine might get a wash as well if it rains lol,

Gary

Brett855tdi
Sunday 24th October 2010, 09:46
Going to give a good go over inside out,
also move the move the boost guage sender under the bonnet (shorten vacuum lines)
extend the wires and mount the guage in new pod, that has to also be mounted,
and if i have time before lunch i will also fit some 6x9s in the rear panel and fix it up abit

dicky b t5
Sunday 24th October 2010, 09:56
Mine might get a wash if its lucky !!

The Flying Moose
Sunday 24th October 2010, 12:18
Its a really quiet day today at work so...

I have just hoovered and polished inside. Taken the car down to the free vehicle wash at work given it a jetwash down, just dryed and polished it. Also applied rain guard and mist guard.

Car now looks the dogs ££££££££!

I do love weekend shifts, now she's going in the garage till the dyno day.

t5_monkey
Sunday 24th October 2010, 14:06
Gonna watch the GP, wash mine and tape up the rear arches with bodge tape wear they've rubbed !

p fandango
Sunday 24th October 2010, 15:53
Gonna watch the GP
don't bother lol

got BT done, Bonny can wait lol

siamblue
Sunday 24th October 2010, 16:08
Well got most of the job done taking things off, just a torx bolt in the stat housing is stubborn and the 2 bolts under the manifold to undo then the manifold comes out,

Having a rest now lol,

Gary

Dangerous Dave
Sunday 24th October 2010, 16:12
Have changed my interior lights from cool white to warm white LEDs

Am thinking now of either washing the car, checking out an oil leak, or playing with the ecu. Choices choices.......

JUDGENINJA
Sunday 24th October 2010, 16:50
I'll be Reunited with my car!!!!

400 mile round trip..

gmain1967
Sunday 24th October 2010, 17:19
I was hoping to have blue injectors to fit this weekend courtesy of pfandango, but that is "pending" at present - lol!!!! So it got a good wash and dry down, a hoover out, new number plates fitted (carbon look lettering...), and a set of Sparco pedals fitted (offset accelerator - better for heel and toeing!!)

Trying to prioritise in getting custom 3" ss exhaust, front splitter from Tomcat, or resparay of front bumper and bonnet to sort scuffs and horrendous lacquer peel next.... Decisions decisions!