PDA

View Full Version : engine mount

wallace570
Wednesday 15th September 2010, 18:59
hey folkes im in need of a drivers side engine mount its a c70 t5 2000 reg with the 302mm brakes, im having problems sourceing a half decent priced one...volvo quoted me £104 for the part, any help would be greatful

Happygilmore78
Thursday 16th September 2010, 09:45
Try Simon, he offers forum users a discount on new parts...

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15559

Rufe
Thursday 16th September 2010, 11:59
hey folkes im in need of a drivers side engine mount its a c70 t5 2000 reg with the 302mm brakes, im having problems sourceing a half decent priced one...volvo quoted me £104 for the part, any help would be greatful
Hi mate,

As said above we can always help with discounted prices on genuine parts. These are not cheap, as you know, but depending on whether you have a C70 coupe or convertible we can supply these for £78.02 or £75.20 including vat, plus £5.99 Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery.

You may want to send me the registration number of the car so I can be sure of the correct part number for you, as there are some other options depending on exact model year (though I am pretty confident these are correct prices), and I can then confirm the exact price and send you ordering details and an order reference number.

Hope this helps,

Simon :)

wallace570
Thursday 16th September 2010, 12:32
Hi mate,

As said above we can always help with discounted prices on genuine parts. These are not cheap, as you know, but depending on whether you have a C70 coupe or convertible we can supply these for £78.02 or £75.20 including vat, plus £5.99 Royal Mail 1st class recorded delivery.

You may want to send me the registration number of the car so I can be sure of the correct part number for you, as there are some other options depending on exact model year (though I am pretty confident these are correct prices), and I can then confirm the exact price and send you ordering details and an order reference number.

Hope this helps,

Simon :)
V496EAJ its a coupe with 302mm discs can get u a vin number about 6pm when i finish work if u need it

Agtrak100
Sunday 10th October 2010, 19:58
Hi Wallace570
I was in the same boat several months ago and Skint....
However I have some very ancient and very strong industrial contact adhesive... took the rubber totally away from the steel backing plate, cleaned both contact surfaces with wire brush etc' and stuck the whole lot back together, and guess what still good today......RESULT
SteveT