PDA

View Full Version : 850 T5 superchip and valve for sale

nishikigoi
Monday 29th November 2004, 21:19
Right then....

Having spent 6 months looking for a good T-5 estate in the right colour condition etc, I found my baby :worship: (Phil Whiticars Volvo, near Slough)

I had the superchip ECU chip fitted and enjoyed a week of fun before the car was stolen and used to rob a bank, thanks to the nice chip thieves were able to out run the plod T5's :eek:

So I have recovered the car, but sold it as it was a bit thrashed :mad: and not the baby I spent 6 months searching for

However I did keep the chip and bleed valve (still set, for the right bleed for my car). This is now for sale for £200.

Justin
Monday 29th November 2004, 21:38
Welcome to the forum, will you be buying another ?

nishikigoi
Monday 29th November 2004, 21:53
Welcome to the forum, will you be buying another ?

I've had turbo Volvo's for the last few years, but I think this one was my last, just heart breaking to spend all that time finding a VERY good one, Police thnk it was stolen to order. Can't go through it again :mad:

Still I forgot to mention the chip has the adapter plate for the ECU too, I'm trying to log onto the T5 forums but it won't activate, can a kind sole put a link in their for sale forum?
:bow_kneel

Bracer
Tuesday 30th November 2004, 10:23
Sorry to here about your bad luck mate.

But dont let the scum get you down !

Just Bell the next baby up big time :tank:

You should take a looks at J's best :eek: it might be just what your after :wink:

And you can still go and sell that Superchip as his has a pucka Rica ecu, you wont belive the difference :wink: