PDA

View Full Version : S60 T5 Questions.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Sunday 10th July 2005, 01:53
Can i fit a stainless exhaust off an S70 on to an S60, cat back of course.
Has anyone tried HR lowering springs yet, or any other setups other than the VT usual eibach/monroe kit.

After_Shock
Sunday 10th July 2005, 10:04
As far as I know the 70 and 60 are different chassis's so I doubt the exhausts will fit, although I could be wrong!

volvotuning
Sunday 10th July 2005, 11:32
The exhaust won't fit. As for the suspension, we do other stuff apart from the one you mention. In fact Hamish tested the H&R setup on his own car.

Adam.

jim.covers
Sunday 10th July 2005, 12:58
Tango,
I got the eibach springs fitted (30mm lower i think) car had only done 40,000. Had a chat with Hamish, he seemed to think theres not much wrong with original shocks.
What a Difference it made to the handling. A little harder/noisier but worth it imo.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Sunday 10th July 2005, 14:54
The exhaust won't fit. As for the suspension, we do other stuff apart from the one you mention. In fact Hamish tested the H&R setup on his own car.

Adam.
Hamish if you reading this wot do u reckon the HR option, i read on a USA forum the Eibachs sagged a bit after 12 months, i dont want rock hard ride exactly but would u say there on a par with eibach? What kind of prices can u do them at ?

I can get HR @ £175 delivered, Eibach £186 delivered.

PM me with the prices please.

Cheers.