PDA

View Full Version : Autoglym Hi-tech wheel brush

Redbrick
Friday 8th July 2005, 15:58
I hate cleaning my car.

I especially hate cleaning dirty alloys.

Just used the above- what a piece of kit when used with Autoglym Clean wheels. Its bloody expensive but worth it.

My alloys were black with brake dust and with no effort at all they've come up like new!

p fandango
Friday 8th July 2005, 16:04
if you don't like washing the rest of the car try the new gun made by Flash (the washing up liquid people) it really does dry without an streaks :remybussi

M44K TS
Sunday 10th July 2005, 00:12
agreed, the flash one is good, but i always feel i need to polish the car afterwards aswell to get it gleaming

marc1401
Sunday 10th July 2005, 01:44
if you don't like washing the rest of the car try the new gun made by Flash (the washing up liquid people) it really does dry without an streaks :remybussi

Really? Does Flash work? I haven't tried that one before, I'll give it a go. Thanks for the tip, chaps.

p fandango
Sunday 10th July 2005, 03:36
agreed, the flash one is good, but i always feel i need to polish the car afterwards aswell to get it gleaming
nope, never get that temptation myself lol

p fandango
Sunday 10th July 2005, 03:39
Really? Does Flash work? I haven't tried that one before, I'll give it a go. Thanks for the tip, chaps.
very much so, never managed to get the cartridges to last the 10 washes as they state but i think you'll be impressed with how well it does work (i know i was)