PDA

View Full Version : Anyone running BC coilovers?

T5rookie
Friday 13th August 2010, 20:41
Hi guys,

I was looking into suspension options for the T5 and after thinking about lowering springs and dampers, then poly bushes and ARB's....I thought that the ride height would still not be low enough and it would be money wasted due to no adjustment in the setup...

Then I remembered from my drifting days that BC make coilovers for loads of cars and as luck would have it they do the phase 2 V70!

Its £570 for fully ride height and damping adjustable coilovers with pillowball topmounts.....Compared to a spring/shock and front arb arrangement I thought these offer the adjustment and vastly would improve body roll anyway....

Is anyone using them on here? What are your thoughts,

Cheers
ALex

v70torslanda
Sunday 15th August 2010, 21:31
I am already on first name terms with my dentist and my V70 has to carry loads/wife/children etc.

I don't need my teeth rattling any more, thanks :)

luv'n'stuff

J

S70T5Chris
Sunday 15th August 2010, 22:03
Hi guys,

I was looking into suspension options for the T5 and after thinking about lowering springs and dampers, then poly bushes and ARB's....I thought that the ride height would still not be low enough and it would be money wasted due to no adjustment in the setup...

Then I remembered from my drifting days that BC make coilovers for loads of cars and as luck would have it they do the phase 2 V70!

Its £570 for fully ride height and damping adjustable coilovers with pillowball topmounts.....Compared to a spring/shock and front arb arrangement I thought these offer the adjustment and vastly would improve body roll anyway....

Is anyone using them on here? What are your thoughts,

Cheers
ALex

have you got a link to where you'd buy these? I might be interested myself

Plodmonkey
Sunday 15th August 2010, 23:15
just had these delivered for mine waiting to get fitted

http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&p=2617163&part=Volvo-C70-coupe-Koni-Sport-Adjustable-Suspension-Kits