PDA

View Full Version : 19t what would i need?

K4RL
Wednesday 11th August 2010, 23:07
What additional parts would i need to fit a 19t to my 850R other than turbo and custom map?

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 11th August 2010, 23:09
to make the most of the 19t you might want to look at a racing cat DP.

K4RL
Wednesday 11th August 2010, 23:22
should have said car already has bsr induction kit 2.5" s/s exhaust with decat + HLM remap

Rnash2002
Thursday 12th August 2010, 01:14
Depending on the exhaust side of the turbo you might need a angled flange downpipe,also you might need bigger injectors if you have orange at the moment.
Could also get the later manifold if your swapping the turbo anyway.

ANDYRACER
Thursday 12th August 2010, 12:38
Karl if your going threw the expense id get a decent 3" downpipe, if you need the flange changing Craig can sort it, i discussed it with him ages ago.

Iirc you need white injectors, better intercooler or at least R.I.P pipe conversion, and a custom map.

Me personally though id buy a quaffe for the money, that car has got bags of power but the one wheel spinner lets it down massively, when i had the Teg the best thing about it was the diff!

leet5r
Thursday 12th August 2010, 13:39
rods lol , if yours is a manual then you already have white injectors which are 350cc.
like rnash said a angled down pipe if its got the angled housing. am not sure if ya can swap turbo housings from a 16t to a 19t.
you wont need a custom map if iirc rnash has a map for a 19t and blue injectors that he could upload onto your ecu

smithy
Thursday 12th August 2010, 15:42
you could go the cheap option and put a me7 v/s70 downpipe and put a racecat in that.and personnelly i would fit me7 blue injectors at the same time and hamish/hlm will have a 19t map.but you might not need it aslong as the fueling is good to the boost pressure .i would fit it all and put on the rollers to check everything.