PDA

View Full Version : Meeting of the Green T5Rs

JelT5
Saturday 7th August 2010, 07:40
A couple of shots of mine and James's 850s...not the most inspired location I'm afraid...outside a pub in Worcester :D

Note that the newly Frog registered T5R is the one displaying the VPCUK sticker ;)

The Flying Moose
Saturday 7th August 2010, 09:04
Both look fantastic! Always wanted a T5-R that will be my next purchase I think if I dont "convert" mine to be a R.

Whats happened to your front bumper Jel?

flyingbrick
Saturday 7th August 2010, 09:15
A couple of shots of mine and James's 850s...not the most inspired location I'm afraid...outside a pub in Worcester :D

Note that the newly Frog registered T5R is the one displaying the VPCUK sticker ;)

Nice.......

JelT5
Saturday 7th August 2010, 16:13
Whats happened to your front bumper Jel?

Good question and one that I can't answer as the car came like that...not sure if I'll fit an original or go for an aftermarket item, there's one I quite like
THIS ONE (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200407631852&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT) but it's not a priority at the mo :(

The Flying Moose
Saturday 7th August 2010, 16:16
Good question and one that I can't answer as the car came like that...not sure if I'll fit an original or go for an aftermarket item, there's one I quite like
THIS ONE (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200407631852&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT) but it's not a priority at the mo :(

Well that cleared that up! Took a quick look at that bumper and I have to say its not to my taste but each to their own. Perhaps a decent splitter is a solution. Like you said though not a priority when your having engine problems.

JelT5
Saturday 7th August 2010, 16:21
Oh and the wheels have now been DIY refurbed by me, the missus and Mr Dremel...the colour isn't to everyone's taste (Phil :D), but the rims were so badly damaged (kerbed) we couldn't get them completely flat; I didn't want to remove the tyres and then have some incompetent froggy tyre fitter mess up our hard work after they were finished!!

Nice chavvy red calipers too ;)

Rnash2002
Saturday 7th August 2010, 16:44
Oh and the wheels have now been DIY refurbed by me, the missus and Mr Dremel...the colour isn't to everyone's taste (Phil :D), but the rims were so badly damaged (kerbed) we couldn't get them completely flat; I didn't want to remove the tyres and then have some incompetent froggy tyre fitter mess up our hard work after they were finished!!

Nice chavvy red calipers too ;)

Think they look good but then again im into dark alloys lol

The Flying Moose
Saturday 7th August 2010, 17:20
Think they look good but then again im into dark alloys lol

I think they look spot on but then again I am also slighty biased towards the dark colour alloys, like the red calipers too, only problem is they get real dirty!

speedt5r
Friday 13th August 2010, 15:28

looking good !!!!
hey nothing wrong with worcester its where i grew up lol, alot better than dirty dusty bristol where i have been for 2 years