PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy clear side lights from?

Dacvolvo
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 21:41
Rufe! Rufe!!!!!! Where's Rufe gone?

Aside from the Volvo Stealers, where would I be best to goto for clear side lights? It's those daft orange day running light things that are in the side of my front bumper. I've seen newer models with clear ones and I want them :D

See my signature piccy below? It's the little orange light in the front bumper that's sitting directly between the front passenger wheel and headlight. Yeah - there it is... Ugly little orange piece of plastic... Spoiling the look of my car!!!

Any websites?

LiamT4
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 21:51
Have you tried partsforvolvosonline.com?

Dacvolvo
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 21:53
Hey Liam

Yeah, Bud. Had a quick look there a few nights ago and couldn't see any.

LiamT4
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 21:56
Hey Liam

Yeah, Bud. Had a quick look there a few nights ago and couldn't see any.

That site can be bloody annoying, loads of stuff on there but never the stuff you actually want!

Dacvolvo
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 22:06
Ha ha ha - I know. They've got the bog standard "Amber versions" that I already have, but not the clear ones.

:(

Liddo
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 22:10
Fleebay surely??? IPD orrrrrrrrrr, last resort, Google them and see what comes back ;)

Dacvolvo
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 22:12
Evening Liddo

Tried that already - zilch.

Liddo
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 22:24
Evening Liddo

Tried that already - zilch.

Evenin. What about a pot of Silver Spray ;)

Seriously, if i see any on my frequent travels through the internet, I'll PM you :)

Liddo
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 22:25
Have you had a look on Fleebay for S80's breaking?? Might be the odd new one??

Dacvolvo
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 22:34
Damn forum.

I pressed submit by mistake and it wouldn't let me edit....

Dacvolvo
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 22:35
Tried that too for over a week now. It's just the original S80s and none have the clear markers.

Gotta admire your enthusiasm though :D

thebadger
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 22:42
That kind of thing is a total pest....

I know for a fact that PFV do clear running lights for the S40 (old style).

I'm not sure if they are the same size.

Worth checking though! :)

Flatout Phil
Tuesday 27th July 2010, 23:06
Rufe! Rufe!!!!!! Where's Rufe gone?

Aside from the Volvo Stealers, where would I be best to goto for clear side lights? It's those daft orange day running light things that are in the side of my front bumper. I've seen newer models with clear ones and I want them :D

See my signature piccy below? It's the little orange light in the front bumper that's sitting directly between the front passenger wheel and headlight. Yeah - there it is... Ugly little orange piece of plastic... Spoiling the look of my car!!!

Any websites?

Rufe is on holiday until end of next week, but ring FRF and tell them you are from VPCUK they will sort you out.