PDA

View Full Version : best place for new/recon turbo??

elvisisgod
Saturday 27th November 2004, 14:21
resigned myself to the worst !! will get my car checked out but im unlucky - if it rained tits i would come up sucking my thumb!!! where is the best/cheapest place for turbos ? do i go for new or recon ? want to avoid buying something ££££e cos the price looks good !! any ideas/help/advice greatly received!!! mikey

Mrsmopp
Sunday 28th November 2004, 21:26
Where abouts in teh country are you? UIf you are somewhere in the middle then people will highly recommend a re-con from Volvotuning :wink:

x

Bracer
Monday 29th November 2004, 10:22
Where abouts in teh country are you? UIf you are somewhere in the middle then people will highly recommend a re-con from Volvotuning :wink:

x

LOL

Japan :eek:

LMAO

Bracer
Monday 29th November 2004, 10:25
Oop my Bad :wallbash:

Thats edwingsiu whos in Japan, sorry :hidesbehi

Markzx
Monday 29th November 2004, 18:19
resigned myself to the worst !! will get my car checked out but im unlucky - if it rained tits i would come up sucking my thumb!!! where is the best/cheapest place for turbos ? do i go for new or recon ? want to avoid buying something ££££e cos the price looks good !! any ideas/help/advice greatly received!!! mikey

Turbo Dynamics are down your neck off the woods and I've had good Recon Hybrids off them. They seem pritty good and reasonable price wise. New!! depends how deep ya pockets are.

For the money i'd get recon and hybridised, Roller bearings and bigger impellors and waste gate. Get the old RICA chip and Zoom Zoom Zoom. Only down side will be you'll need better brakes :eek: