PDA

View Full Version : Another Kent micro meet...by accident CrazyC and Me.

Flatout Phil
Friday 2nd July 2010, 18:41
Driving through Crayford and spotted Crazy's 850. So pulled in and said hello. Now I never thought I would like a ratted 850, but I have really been interested in Dom's project - so it was nice to see it in the rust. The hammock is a masterpiece - could go on Dragon's Den with that one. I would have tried it but the car would have overturned with my enormous weight.
Pretty cool sounding sound system too.
Wish I could have stopped a few minutes longer.

Anyhow, if any of you do get a chance, take a look at Dom's machine, it is an interesting machine and no mistake. He is without doubt the Damien Hurst of VPCUK.

Phil.

Crazy_C
Friday 2nd July 2010, 20:31
Was really good to meet you earlier dude :D I'm on about 15 forums btw, that's why when you said you were Phil from the forum my first question was which forum :lol:

Cheers, really glad you like the rat wagon :) Certainly is a bit different and a lot of fun! I would have suggested to try the hammock but the angle of the area means it is very difficult to get in and out, as I found out once lol

We will have to set up a proper meet down this way sometime :D

Was very nice to see your 850 too, and it's shiny bits! Very tasty!

You should see what happens though with the project next - hoping to make a screamer pipe that will come off the turbo and go up through the hood too, should spit some nice tasty flames :D