PDA

View Full Version : abs light again

farmermo
Monday 4th July 2005, 18:03
I have found that the abs light on my car is not coming on with speed, but when I floor the throttle and turbo pressure builds up.
This started straight after a remap.
I've had the code read, and it's coming up as 141 ebd pressure sensor switch.
Has anyone had this code?

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 5th July 2005, 08:38
Speak to Wobbley Dave - he will fix it for you!! (Or should that be Bob the Builder?? LOL)

x

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 5th July 2005, 10:53
Cheeky!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 5th July 2005, 12:48
Speak to Wobbley Dave - he will fix it for you!! (Or should that be Bob the Builder?? LOL)

x
how long does it take dave, could you do it at a meet ?

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 5th July 2005, 14:01
It takes about 3 hours and then it needs to sit overnight for the sealant to set - so sorry it would not be possible - for a kick off I need my electronics stuff to do the repair - home job only.

farmermo
Tuesday 5th July 2005, 17:41
thanks all
problem solved!
wire had become disconnected from brake pressure switch sensor.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 5th July 2005, 17:53
It takes about 3 hours and then it needs to sit overnight for the sealant to set - so sorry it would not be possible - for a kick off I need my electronics stuff to do the repair - home job only.
No probs, mines Ok anyway, just thinking of someone else on here.

dicky b t5
Tuesday 5th July 2005, 18:54

Wobbly , Since Sunday when you took the Lead off my ABS ECU & put it back on , My ABS & TRACS lights have not come back on again , so (touch wood.!) this could be the quickest repair yet..! maybe it was just a loose connection...? will keep you posted.