PDA

View Full Version : Clocks / dash prob's sorted

chimpandy
Saturday 26th June 2010, 20:16
Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that bba Reman did a cracking job on my poorly dash clocks. All now works just like new and all for £100 +P&P. Bloody bargain if you ask me :o)

p fandango
Saturday 26th June 2010, 20:52
Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that bba Reman did a cracking job on my poorly dash clocks. All now works just like new and all for £100 +P&P. Bloody bargain if you ask me :o)
have you a website for them mate, we've got to get my old mans repaired

v70torslanda
Saturday 26th June 2010, 22:46
bba-reman.com is what you're looking for.

Going to use them myself as soon as I have some alternative transport, my cars are in use every day.

chimpandy
Sunday 27th June 2010, 09:01
Give them a call on 01634 687222 I think the bloke was called Steve. He's very helpfull. Word of advice, you can send recorded insured delivery for under £10 but they want £20 each way, although it's easier to get them to send back as they pack them up etc.

And you'll have to get someone to reset your airbag warning light when you plug them back in.

DON'T FORGET TO DISCONNECT THE BATTERY 1ST BEFORE TAKING THEM OUT OR ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

p fandango
Sunday 27th June 2010, 09:10
Give them a call on 01634 687222 I think the bloke was called Steve. He's very helpfull. Word of advice, you can send recorded insured delivery for under £10 but they want £20 each way, although it's easier to get them to send back as they pack them up etc.

And you'll have to get someone to reset your airbag warning light when you plug them back in.

DON'T FORGET TO DISCONNECT THE BATTERY 1ST BEFORE TAKING THEM OUT OR ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for that. He's already got the airbag light on, changed the radio & turned the ignition on without the heater panel plugged in :doh:

chimpandy
Sunday 27th June 2010, 09:49
Doh!!!

Storm-Troll
Sunday 27th June 2010, 21:00
thanks for that. He's already got the airbag light on, changed the radio & turned the ignition on without the heater panel plugged in :doh:

where abouts do you live?. are you close to me.. if So I will come over with my code reader and erase the fault codes....

p fandango
Sunday 27th June 2010, 21:12
where abouts do you live?. are you close to me.. if So I will come over with my code reader and erase the fault codes....
i'm in Coventry in the midlands so a bit away. I keep threatening to phone Hamish & see how much to clear the SRS & recode the radio, but i never get round to doing it lol (plus probably end up asking about a remap for Bonny lol)