PDA

View Full Version : dvd/tv/cd/mp3/mp4/usb/sd/satnav/bluetooth

the-man-that-can
Saturday 12th June 2010, 11:51
hi all ummm just testing the water here as may put my double din 7inch widescreen touchscreen u name it it does it head unit up for sale. bought of flebay a few months ago and is in great condition. paid £200 plus p&p for it and so would be looking for £140 plus P&P. head unit is a china unbranded job but works amazing and has great picture and sound and really has sooooooo many functions like mp3/mp4 bluetooth hands free with mic, tv, dvd/vcd/svcd plays copys and originals all regions, usb, sd card slot, sd slot for sat nav, rear parking camera imput, front, rear, sub, amp imputs, lots of aux imputs to run external things like a ps3 or pc or wat not. the list goes on and on and its 4x50 watt so pretty loud too :D ive decided to go single din head unit as needing a place to fit a boost gauge im gona get a tripple gauge holder inplace of the unused single din slot :P and fit another 2 gauges. please view my garage for a picture of the head unit and if anyone may be interested please pm me and i can send as many pics as u require ok :) thanks (andi)

the-man-that-can
Sunday 13th June 2010, 12:50
FORGOT to mention of course the head unit has a radio :D hahaha infact it has so many functions and features i knew id forget something hehehe. also its 4x60 watt not 4x50 and in the box i found an un opened ipod lead so is ipod ready/compatible too :P

AS U CAN SEE HEAD UNIT IS LIKE BRAND NEW (of course it works) just had a pm asking me if i have had it working hahahaha :D UNIT WAS FITTED IN MY CAR AND ONLY REMOVED TODAY the only reason im selling this unit is because as stated above in my previous post i wish to fit a single din unit so i have space for a tripple gauge holder in the unocupied single din space i have left. in here will be boost gauge and another 2 gauges so thats why my double din head unit is gona be up for sale.

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad27/the-man-that-can/061310130408.jpg

the-man-that-can
Monday 14th June 2010, 16:01
SOLD TO jamest5r :) sent today via special delivery royail mail THANKS james and enjoy :D

Jamest5r
Wednesday 16th June 2010, 17:11
Many thanks to "the man", arrived within 18hrs of payment wrapped to death and works perfectly, cant ask for more than that.

Cheers

the-man-that-can
Wednesday 16th June 2010, 18:05
:) glad ur happy james. good luck (andi)