PDA

View Full Version : top engine mount torque bush wanted

TUCL
Friday 4th June 2010, 14:14
Hey people. In desperate need of an upper engine mount torque bush. its for a C70 T5 2001. Getting whiplash every time i take off an change gear and NO, It's not leg spams when lifting the clutch lol.

Matty H

Vikingxl
Friday 4th June 2010, 14:39
Try NADS

Happygilmore78
Friday 4th June 2010, 14:40
Which one? i have just bought an upper bulkhead one by accident as i am thick as mincemeat! Was going to get it fitted anyway, but if its the one you need let me know

phil_woods
Saturday 5th June 2010, 17:48
It's the one that sits on top of engine that usually gets replaced with a poly bush does that help ?

TUCL
Sunday 6th June 2010, 14:16
Is it the one that Phil woods is on about HappyGilmore78. If so, how much are you wanting for it buddie???

Happygilmore78
Monday 7th June 2010, 10:26
Ah right, if its the big mutha on top, then i already have that one, the one i bought by mistake sits next to it, but isnt the one you need matey.

Have a look on parts for volvo online, think they are about 22/23 quid new. Make sure you get the yellow one, there are 2, one is for older C70's and is purple, ours is yellow

TUCL
Monday 14th June 2010, 22:17
Alright Happy. Cheers for your help/ Got one for 25 bucks from parts for volvo. Could not find it a first until i was told to look under performance section. haha. Bit of a biff sometimes.

Happy Driving

Happygilmore78
Tuesday 15th June 2010, 09:09
Good stuff mate, the bugger is getting the old one out i thought. I also loosened the bulkhead bolts aswell so it woulf let me lift the arm right up out of the way.

Enjoy