PDA

View Full Version : Strut Brace

lance
Thursday 25th November 2004, 19:33
Just fitted one today nice easy job about 10-15 mins maximum , hardest bit opening the bubble wrap :hidesbehi
Well worth it as it not only improves the handling it looks good too.

Quite amazed by the amount of heat transferd to it .

Anyway rush hours cleared need to go and find some roundabouts to boot it round and off!

Next Jobs titans in my cellar need refurb and tyres or new brakes, Il keep you posted.

Pedro Fandango
Thursday 25th November 2004, 19:38
for £70 you can't beat the strut brace, & get the titans out (brakes can wait :eek: )

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 25th November 2004, 23:24
I gave up on the first guy doing my Volans - but I can recommend someone closer to me. They are only 1.2 finished and considering the state they were in - they are gonna look immaculate. £150 for 4 (including reshaping the rims - which were f*cked)

Brakes - well if you want any help you can always count on me - be happy to do the lot.

Bracer
Friday 26th November 2004, 09:15
I'm hoping Santa brings me one this X mas :deal:

lance
Friday 26th November 2004, 13:07
I gave up on the first guy doing my Volans - but I can recommend someone closer to me. They are only 1.2 finished and considering the state they were in - they are gonna look immaculate. £150 for 4 (including reshaping the rims - which were f*cked)

Brakes - well if you want any help you can always count on me - be happy to do the lot.

Cheers Dave will take you up on the brake upgrade one weekend in the future.
Have found a chap for alloy refurb for £160 but hes quite nearby and was recomended by DPA my mechanics.
Just trying to work out whats going to wear out first my current tyres or brakes , must be jewish desent someware in my family.
:hidesbehi