PDA

View Full Version : S70 Snapshots.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 27th June 2005, 21:05
Hi, just washed and spruced the T5 up a bit for once lol and took some nice arty photos up at Wentworth Castle, Northern College, Barnsley, one of Englands little treasures, awww i know... Get on with it.
Enjoy.

dicky b t5
Monday 27th June 2005, 21:21
Hi, just washed and spruced the T5 up a bit for once lol and took some nice arty photos up at Wentworth Castle, Northern College, Barnsley, one of Englands little treasures, awww i know... Get on with it.
Enjoy.
Tango , nice photos mate car looks well smart , amazing what a bit of polish & some elbow grease can do...might give mine a good going over tomorrow ..

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 27th June 2005, 23:29
Tango , nice photos mate car looks well smart , amazing what a bit of polish & some elbow grease can do...might give mine a good going over tomorrow ..
Cheers mate, thought i'd leave it till after 6pm as it was red hot here today.

spesh
Monday 27th June 2005, 23:35
Looking well nice!!!!!!!

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 28th June 2005, 09:12
She looks Fab Babe!!

x

Vikingxl
Tuesday 28th June 2005, 09:40
Looks good to me nearly as shiny as wobblys!

siamblue
Tuesday 28th June 2005, 09:44
Hi TD very nice mate, You have a great eye for taking pics :)

Gary

rottertron
Tuesday 28th June 2005, 10:17
Looks good, well worth the hard work!!!

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 28th June 2005, 10:20
The "in the woods" pic looks like the old girl is stalking prey LOL

x

rottertron
Tuesday 28th June 2005, 10:31
The "in the woods" pic looks like the old girl is stalking prey LOL

As an ex-cop car its probably done its fair share of stalking prey. Must be going back to its roots. peepo

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 28th June 2005, 14:28
As an ex-cop car its probably done its fair share of stalking prey. Must be going back to its roots. peepo
Yes i pulled 2 drunken squirrels on the way home, they had shed there load of nuts allover a toads crossing. :remybussi

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 28th June 2005, 14:32
Yes i pulled 2 drunken squirrels on the way home, they had shed there load of nuts allover a toads crossing. :remybussi

Oh dear!! You really are ill aren't you!!! :slap: :B_rotfl:

x

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 28th June 2005, 15:51
Oh dear!! You really are ill aren't you!!! :slap: :B_rotfl:

x
I lost my way in life, i should be on kids tv lol, why do i have to grow up lol.. :B_steerin