PDA

View Full Version : shocks

leet5r
Sunday 18th April 2010, 16:41
rite guys i was meant to be gettin some blistens shocks but am not able to get them now , so after a suspension upgrade , strut brace is on order so am after some shocks as i have lowering spring on the car already, what kits is avilabile, not after coilovers as there to expensive for what i have planned for the car
cheers lads

Volvostorm
Sunday 18th April 2010, 17:38
I'm using Koni FSD's cost £393 + delivery from Larkspeed

Made a really difference to the car

leet5r
Sunday 18th April 2010, 17:44
whats the spec on them like m8 25%stiffer etc , am thinkin about ARBs aswell but not yet ,
whats the diff between the FSDs and the yellow tops , are the blistens any better does any 1 know

Volvostorm
Sunday 18th April 2010, 18:01
FSD's are self adjusting, they get stiffer when needed

leet5r
Sunday 18th April 2010, 18:10
FSD's are self adjusting, they get stiffer when needed

ah i didnt know that , ad put a thread up on the t5d5 forum but a get wrong for the way i speak lol, i was meant to get some blistens but the deal fell through , so am on the look out for a decent set up

Rnash2002
Sunday 18th April 2010, 19:08
ah i didnt know that , ad put a thread up on the t5d5 forum but a get wrong for the way i speak lol, i was meant to get some blistens but the deal fell through , so am on the look out for a decent set up

That doesnt surprise me with them TOOLS on the t5d5 forum,wouldnt let it worry you mate,you cant go far wrong with the people on here.

leet5r
Sunday 18th April 2010, 22:49
defo m8 good as gold this lot , got some decent lads and made some good friends
cheers rnash