PDA

View Full Version : Croft Circuit-Darlington - July 3rd

TangoDeltaSierra3
Sunday 26th June 2005, 13:14
Hi, next Sunday at Croft Circuit,nr Darlington, off the A1 is the Derbyshire&Durham joint RS Owners day. There is full track action, it is booked up now but it is NOT fords only , View the link for track list.
I gather there is 0-60 sprint too at £7.50 a run plus the usual traders etc..

Is anyone interested in arranging a mini meet for next Sunday ? Come on you Yorkshire/North East boys in particular, lets see yerz for a change.
Bye the way camping is available if anyone is interested.

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?t=73793

Add yer names if you bothered.

1.TDS

Andrew
Sunday 26th June 2005, 16:39
I would but the T5 by the sea is next weekend so already committed to that.

dicky b t5
Sunday 26th June 2005, 18:04
I would but the T5 by the sea is next weekend so already committed to that.
Yes we're off to the seaside for Jellied Eels N Icecream....!though not together...?

lil_me
Sunday 26th June 2005, 19:18
We'll be going to croft , cutting a holiday in Blackpool short to go

Andrew
Sunday 26th June 2005, 19:36
Yes we're off to the seaside for Jellied Eels N Icecream....!though not together...?

http://www.volvot5.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=27301&highlight=east+anglia#post27301

TangoDeltaSierra3
Sunday 26th June 2005, 19:38
Nice one lil me, make up for missing out on York.
If you not going to Croft can you just ignore the thread rather than clogging it up with other things, danke. :B_steerin

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 29th June 2005, 12:37
So nobody else is up for this meet or wot ? This year has been :pants: for meets this year, i nearly said i wish i lived in Birmingham but i'm not going that far, love Yorkshire too much but you Midlands guys certainly show more interest.

lil_me
Tuesday 5th July 2005, 20:25
We went to croft didn't get back online before we went on holiday tho, was a cracking good day , apart from I got a bit sunburnt