PDA

View Full Version : Donington Park Meet - Aug21st

TangoDeltaSierra3
Sunday 26th June 2005, 13:07
Hi all, on August 21st it is the Ford RSOC 25th Anniversary National Day at Donington Park Circuit, off J23 M1/M42 in Leicestershire, adjacent to East Midlands Airport. Last year approx 12 of us attended the show as a visiting car club. Is anyone interested in attending this year again ?
The advance cost is £10 per car/driver, this gets you an infield safe parking area so you dont have to worry about whats going on in the main car park.
Additional passengers pay £10 too, if any one is interested i need a cheque as we did it last year asap as payment needs to be in mid July. I will get all the tickets/passes and re post them on to you.

http://natday.rsownersclub.co.uk/natday.htm

I'm hoping you will be able to view the link above, if not there will be a full day of track action, sorry it is Fords though, stacks of traders, top drivers will be there, Cozzy touring cars etc, but most importantly it's a central location for a few of us to meet up and say hi again.

If you interested PM me for my address, send me a tenner, promise i wont rob you, a few on here know me now lol...

1.TDS

TangoDeltaSierra3
Friday 1st July 2005, 00:00
Ive Just noticed its VT5 First anniversary on Sat Aug 20th so why dont we have the biggest and best meet up on the 21st at Donington, theres nothing else on and lest theres something to see and plenty of space on the bankings etc to sit and if we get our skates on get a plot booked again for the visiting car stand on the infield. Be a shame to not meet on that weekend, your only 1 once lol...