PDA

View Full Version : scrapped

rebmulp
Wednesday 31st March 2010, 08:36
Just found 850 t5 at my local yard 117000 it has 17s on it mulispokes anyon reckon they are wortth putting on.Also are there any parts you would take as a matter of course

Flatout Phil
Wednesday 31st March 2010, 08:45
Just found 850 t5 at my local yard 117000 it has 17s on it mulispokes anyon reckon they are wortth putting on.Also are there any parts you would take as a matter of course

What sort of multispoke are they? Volans (like mine in the pic)? These are rare and worth at least a couple of hundred quid for a set in any condition. If they are Titans (as fitted to T5R) they are probably worth a tad more. You never know, they might be Comets (V70R) or even Pegasus! They may also be products of the Wan King Wheel Corporation of China: who knows? See what the scrappy wants (but check them for obvious irrepairable damage) - most don't know the worth of these things and just the sale of a set of alloys (£100?) would give him a likely 100% return on his investment.

Sneak a mobile phone pic next time you are there.

Auto or manual? Year? Interior? Is it a GLE or a CD?

rebmulp
Wednesday 31st March 2010, 09:12
manual m reg dark met grey going back now they are not the same as yours there are alot mor spokes

rebmulp
Wednesday 31st March 2010, 10:46
Here they are any ideas? Also got the top engine mount. Btw it has black leather interior dont know if it is cd or gle .I also got the maf, boost controller and tdc sensor. Not too sure what else might come in handy . Oh yeah got all th e relays too.

dave854
Wednesday 31st March 2010, 13:41
I'm after a boot handle trim is it is still there? (& and black). The inside handle trim, not the outside. I'm after the trim that surrounds the handle.

The alloys look like what is usually found on the early S60 no idea what they are called though.

rebmulp
Wednesday 31st March 2010, 15:09
The trim is broken an loose in the boot. Sorry to disappoint.

Volvostorm
Wednesday 31st March 2010, 15:40
The alloys look like what is usually found on the early S60 no idea what they are called though.

They are tethy's, I have the same one mine, yeah, they are S60 rims