PDA

View Full Version : whoo got my strut brace today

woking rob
Saturday 27th March 2010, 12:50
im gonna b fitting it im bout 10 mins
dont think i will see a diffrence till its dry tho but bloody hell its light

t5_monkey
Saturday 27th March 2010, 13:07
I think you may notice the difference even in the wet. When I got one on it really reduced 'tramping' when the wheels spun - and feels a bit tighter around the front end even when you're not going all out.

you'll be pleased with it no doubt :) looking forward to the report!

willi
Saturday 27th March 2010, 13:10
Well done mat..Await your report.

woking rob
Saturday 27th March 2010, 16:05
yeah its feels alot better under hard excleration with wheel spin but cant really tell much in the bends at the mo as its a bit wet still but well impressed worth the £50

Volvostorm
Saturday 27th March 2010, 16:52
I found that when I fitted mine, its even better now I have FSD's on her, and a poly bulkhead mount seems to have helped :rolling_e

woking rob
Saturday 27th March 2010, 17:58
thats wot i wanna do as iv been thinking u cant go to power mad in a fwd track car remap and a 16t

t5_monkey
Saturday 27th March 2010, 18:14
I've just got a Poly mount in my S40 (it's on the gearbox tho) that's really tidied up the power delivery too.

Volvostorm
Saturday 27th March 2010, 19:03
I've got a spare gearbox mount to poly up yet, the noise the bulkhead mount makes is great, I can even hear the turbo dumping!

p fandango
Saturday 27th March 2010, 19:06
I've got a spare gearbox mount to poly up yet, the noise the bulkhead mount makes is great, I can even hear the turbo dumping!
i've done the bulkhead mount as well but haven't had any fuel to fire her up lol, got the 2 gearbox tie-rod mounts as well but can't get the bloody thing off to change them :sorry: