Tuesday 9th March 2010, 15:35
i give the car a wash today and abit of a polish what do you think

Chad
Tuesday 9th March 2010, 16:03
Boooootiful......lol
veyr nice car smithy

T5-TEZ
Tuesday 9th March 2010, 16:58
Nice car just needs a decent driver now lol.

Tomcat
Tuesday 9th March 2010, 16:58
Nice car just needs a decent driver now lol.

At least he's worked out how to post his own pics,lol..(just kidding mate)

Jamest5r
Tuesday 9th March 2010, 17:57
At least he'd worked out how to post his own pics,lol..(just kidding mate)

Don't be silly got his Mrs or one of the 7 kids to do it lol

Looking nice Smithy

Porcine_Aviator
Tuesday 9th March 2010, 18:17
At least he'd worked out how to post his own pics,lol..(just kidding mate)

:bow_kneel
:ices_rofl :troutslap :ices_rofl
Did I type that?
:hidesbehi

willi
Tuesday 9th March 2010, 19:43
Very nice mate.:-)

t5 pete
Tuesday 9th March 2010, 20:50
very nice

smithy
Wednesday 10th March 2010, 06:21
thanks for your comments peeps

martybelfastt5
Thursday 8th April 2010, 21:11
B.E.A ---utiful very clean,,,,,

smithy
Thursday 20th May 2010, 21:27
well ive been busy again .i took my clutch and flywheel off to find that the clutch had been slipping with plenty of dust in the gearbox and the flywheel needs refacing due to heat cracks.so i have ordered my new ttv racing flywheel and new hd clutch whitch is a 240 mm clutch instead of the 228 mm td clutch .ive also took the me7 blue injectors out and fitted 580 delphis in there place .and also took off the water cooler that holds the oil filter and fitted a 19 row mocal oil cooler in its place.i was going to fit the cam shaft but ive decided that im going to fit that when i take the car off the road in october.then the car will have a good overall and will only be used for summer use.then the forged rods and pistons will be fitted.and the body mods and deep dish 18s will be fitted at the same time so i can do a big brake upgrade.i will then run the car at 1.8 bar to 2.bar boost.but for now 1.4 to 1.5 bar will be enough.im looking forward to york lol.

Porcine_Aviator
Thursday 20th May 2010, 23:41
You'll have to clean and polish it again when all that's finished.

Do we get more photos when you've done it? :)

smithy
Friday 21st May 2010, 18:10
yes it will look like a different car next year but still retro though .

Plodmonkey
Friday 21st May 2010, 18:56
i love these cars i have a big soft spot for them but lush car looks really nice

Mental Wealth Doctor
Sunday 8th August 2010, 15:09
well ive been busy again .i took my clutch and flywheel off to find that the clutch had been slipping with plenty of dust in the gearbox and the flywheel needs refacing due to heat cracks.so i have ordered my new ttv racing flywheel and new hd clutch whitch is a 240 mm clutch instead of the 228 mm td clutch .ive also took the me7 blue injectors out and fitted 580 delphis in there place .and also took off the water cooler that holds the oil filter and fitted a 19 row mocal oil cooler in its place.i was going to fit the cam shaft but ive decided that im going to fit that when i take the car off the road in october.then the car will have a good overall and will only be used for summer use.then the forged rods and pistons will be fitted.and the body mods and deep dish 18s will be fitted at the same time so i can do a big brake upgrade.i will then run the car at 1.8 bar to 2.bar boost.but for now 1.4 to 1.5 bar will be enough.im looking forward to york lol.

Fair play Smithy,

smithy
Sunday 8th August 2010, 20:37
we do try to please lol

Giles
Sunday 3rd October 2010, 23:26
Very nice carl - lets see some interior and engine bay too.....not the ****-heap i imagined it to be lol......

smithy
Monday 4th October 2010, 08:43
yes i do like it the are some pics of the engine bay somewhere but i wouldnt worry watch the next lot of pics next year summer mate the car will be abit different and more powerful.