PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with S60

Lee
Tuesday 9th March 2010, 11:40
Ok here goes. Volvo s60 2.4na whilst driving decided it had had enough and shot the piston ring in to the inlet manifold and placed a hole the size of a pound in the sump.

I could source another engine but did manage to find a 2.4 T S S60. I bought the whole car which started and drove but had some accident damage. As the gearbox on the NA was also wearing out i decided to swapped the engine and box from the 2.4t in to the 2.4na car. I also swapped over the engine loom and ecu, maf,, flywheel sensor, etm.

Now with all this fitted in the car i tried to start it and it turns over. I have spark, air, fuel pressure and 12volts to the injectors but the injectors are not firing. There appears to be no signal going to the injectors. I have continuity from the signal wire on the injector to the ecu.

Help needed. Any ideas anyone????? I am at my wits end now as it doesn't make sense. I thought maybe its the keyed key. But this is not it as i removed the transponder from the doner car key and placed it on the other key. The car wouldn't even turn over. I have tried changing the pedal, clocks radio incase these were coded. Still nothing.