PDA

View Full Version : i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAMWAYSIDE21
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 11:22
hello everybody,

just took delivery of my new t5 850,it is definately better than my old one.

you may remember i brought an auto t5,drove great for 3 days,then packed up,the auto box went,faced with a bill for 1000+,but the bloke gave me my money back!

just brought a t5,realy nice condition,cream leather interior,and a MANUAL!

manuals are great,do they go faster than the autos?

anyway,thanks for your help last time,be in touch when i hae crashed it!

see ya

henry :bow_kneel

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 11:41
Brilliant news Henry!!! Any chance you can meet us in a couple of weeks cos we are coming to Notts?!!! We'd like to meet you and your new addition!

Dave will tell you that Auto's are quicker but thats cos his is an auto and he thinks his car is the fastest (ner ner ner ner ner!) But in truth the auto boxes loose a fair bit of power so the manual will be slightly quicker. (Auto's are better off the line mind you!)

x

Bracer
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 11:45
:welcome:

Sound a smashing motor my dear fella, how about some pics :wink:

TEAMWAYSIDE21
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 12:00
if you are coming to notts,then i would be well up for it,be cool to see other t5's,i work in nottingham so i know that on sundays,its the big cruise,but what night is it,and i will put it in my diary,how many cars are going to be there?

henry :)

Bracer
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 12:16
if you are coming to notts,then i would be well up for it,be cool to see other t5's,i work in nottingham so i know that on sundays,its the big cruise,but what night is it,and i will put it in my diary,how many cars are going to be there?

henry :)

I think thers a few are planning to be there :wink:

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 24th November 2004, 12:19
Have a look at this link! We are meeting on Sunday the 5th and I think we will be joining the cruise to show off a bit of T5 power! :thewave:

http://www.volvot5.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=2724#post2724

x