PDA

View Full Version : 225BHP T5 Very Cheap insurance!

JMC663
Sunday 28th February 2010, 22:36
Hello,

I am new to this site but just want to make as many people as possible aware of the very cheap insurance deal available to any Volvo owner where there car is 15 years or older and over 25 them selves, the deal is available from Footman James, I am 28 and currently pay £150 a year for my T5 with guaranteed value of £1500 and full European breakdown cover 1 mile from home, they dont require no claims details or that the car is garaged. I dont work for or with them but running 4 volvos, costs soon add up and luckily insurance is not one of them.

Thanks

Jason

Tomcat
Sunday 28th February 2010, 22:37
That's a damn good price but is that just for standard vehicles?.

t5_monkey
Sunday 28th February 2010, 22:41
wow good deal - Do the do more modern cars?

abdul
Sunday 28th February 2010, 22:41
unbeliveable price

Rnash2002
Monday 1st March 2010, 08:12
From there site.

The vehicle is over 15 years of age
The vehicle must be garaged at night
The vehicle is being used for social domestic and pleasure (including commuting) only
The vehicle has not been modified from the manufacturer's standard specification
The vehicle is not a grey or parallel import including US imports
The vehicle is not valued at more than £50,000
The vehicle is not a van, pickup, motorhome or any other commercial vehicle
All drivers hold a Full UK driving licence and have done so for a minimum of 5 years
No drivers have made any claims or had any accidents in the past 3 years
All drivers must be aged between 25 and 74
No driver has more than one fixed penalty speeding conviction
UK post codes only (excluding Northern Ireland)
The vehicle is owned and registered to yourself
No driver is employed in any of the following occupations:
Entertainment, Radio or TV presenter
Celebrity
General Dealers
Courier or Delivery drivers
Debt collectors
Money lender
Professional Sports persons
Unemployed persons

Slomo
Monday 1st March 2010, 09:06
I can reccomend Footman & James. They do my traders policy. Superb to deal with.

:)

Flatout Phil
Monday 1st March 2010, 10:20
That means I will be able to get the T5 back on the road - in two years time...:frown:

endo-t5
Monday 1st March 2010, 14:26
oh well that means i can get mine cheaper next year as its a 96 so will be 15 years old then so will qualify for it then plus i use mine for business at the mo.

Tomcat
Monday 1st March 2010, 14:44
Ah well, they wont insure me for a number of reasons, one being that it's modified and 2 that when I am working I'm a delivery driver...hmmph.

crespo
Monday 1st March 2010, 15:21
They want £1200 a year 3rd party for my 25yr old girlfriend with 1 yrs no claims and the car is in locked underground parking overnight and does less than 5k a year.
The car is a 2.4t S60, hardly a ferrari.

They can £uck off.

The OP must be a priest and the car must be stored inside his armoured church to get a quote like that.