PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire/Lancs/Mids

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 21st June 2005, 17:14
Hi all, as Wednesday is my regular day off, im gonna be bored or go out on the pop Wed night, or does anyone in Yorkshire/North Midlands/Manchester way fancy a meet up somewhere Wednesday evening, maybee go for a blast over the Snake Pass or anywhere else mutually convenient.
Get back to us if you fancy it as it's gonna be a nice night i think.... waits for thunder storms now.

Another route me and my mate used to do on a nice Sunday am was M62 to Hull, photo shoot at Humber Bridge visitors centre, over the Humber bridge, down the A15(very fast lol) to Lincoln then return via A57 into Sheffield area.
Had my first 150mph in my Saff Cozzy on the M180, which was nice.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Wednesday 22nd June 2005, 19:46
Guess no ones bothered them, ah well.

Andrew
Wednesday 22nd June 2005, 23:29
Guess no ones bothered them, ah well.

Tsk and I thought the nortners had an eye for this kind of thing. TDS get down to East Anglia - hopefully we'll have a monthly wednesday evening meet - your more than welcome :)

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 23rd June 2005, 00:07
Bit too far for me for an evening, Craig, and it is not that I dont like thee lad!

TangoDeltaSierra3
Friday 24th June 2005, 12:22
Bit too far for me for an evening, Craig, and it is not that I dont like thee lad!
No probs Dave, i know by viewing the forums that theres loads of members within say 50 mile of me, god blessed me with being born in the centre of the country with loads of motorway network around me just so we could all meet, i'll have to have a word with him to see why no one will come though.. :troutslap