PDA

View Full Version : T5 Estate rear shockers ?????????

beauford
Tuesday 23rd February 2010, 15:44
Hello can any one help with a price and what ones to buy as i am looking for ajustable rear shockers for my 850 T5 Estate , or poss full kit front and back

many thanks

t5 stealth
Tuesday 23rd February 2010, 18:44
hi mate,
theres a few kits available,
depends how much you wana spend really,
i hav koni adjustable kit on mine,
wasnt too expensive...cant remember exact price i paid but it was around £350 i think,ages ago
have a trawl around ebay or some of the links that others hav put up,
theres loads of stuff available for these old busses lol.

t5 pete
Tuesday 23rd February 2010, 22:20
Hello i have a nearly new set of rear shocks genuine volvo you can hve for £25 delevered to your door

beauford
Tuesday 23rd February 2010, 23:04
thanks pete but looking for a upgrade and adjustable just thought i would ask as dont realy want to go down to demon tweeks and spend a fortune only to find that someone has found a good price else where....

beauford
Friday 26th February 2010, 10:31
Fitted KONI Shockers yesterday !

WOW made a hell difference would defo go for them if you looking for a upgrade that not gangs of money and a brand name that are adjustable look no more !!

got mine from tweeks but larkspeed sell them as well...........

Flash B
Friday 26th February 2010, 12:16
How much did you pay for the Koni set?? Noticed my rear shocks playing up only yesterday.

beauford
Friday 26th February 2010, 13:15
Hello,

They £101 each from larkspeed and £105 each from tweeks but used tweeks alot before and i wanted the next day to ordered them from tweeks and the got delivered to my house next day direct from Koni !

need any advice on what ya need and the quick way to fit them just PM me.