PDA

View Full Version : Its Back!!!

macV70R
Monday 20th June 2005, 21:22
After my thread last week regarding my lambda light, we read the codes looked for the problem and found that my elbow was virtually missing!! :slap:

Anyway, after replacing the part with a new one the car felt a sh*t load better.. :B_steerin

However on my way to the lake district on saturday I was in a traffic jam & it felt like the car jerked as I was moving...then the light was back!! :sinner:

Anyway,the car didn't drive like its usual self on the way back..about 3-4 times on the way back it jerked when accelerating or overtaking, losing power for a 1/2 second. Weird!

We read the codes again today and it had two faults again....& here they are:

Code 0103 Mass or Volume Airflow circuit intermittent signal
code 0243 Load pressure Recirculation Intermitent

Come on, sort it out!!

Mac

Straker
Monday 20th June 2005, 21:33
Maf sensor is probably the next thing to have checked or replaced. They can be very fragile.

Worth checking judging by the fault codes.

Justin
Monday 20th June 2005, 23:28
Bet you have a leak in the vac hose somewhere else mate, get them all replaced, it worth the fiver it costs ;)

macV70R
Monday 20th June 2005, 23:39
ok, will do all the hoses. Then will have to see how it goes, the air flow meters aren't cheap!!

Mac

TangoDeltaSierra3
Tuesday 21st June 2005, 17:07
After i went over a deep pot hole last week ever since my lambda light stayed on. So i had the codes read at a local auto electricians and it showed up as no faults on his Volvo system but 2 faults when he typed in S70 T5 specifically. One was MAF, the other Barometric Sensor, as i have felt no power loss etc i just asked him to reset it for me, and the best thing was he never charged me either but i had had my Cozzy there the previous day for some work too. :B_steerin Big up to A.Sephtons of Barnsley.