PDA

View Full Version : The new S60

philt6
Thursday 11th February 2010, 18:33
http://www.volvocars.com/uk/all-cars/volvo-s60/Pages/default.aspx

t5_monkey
Monday 15th February 2010, 18:17
300bhp 6 cyl turbo... Will that be available in FWD??

S60
Tuesday 16th February 2010, 08:14
nope goin to be 4wd and geartronic which disappoints me i would've considered gettin one if it was available as a manual aswell

Storm-Troll
Tuesday 16th February 2010, 09:05
HAve to say dont like that style at all.. doesn't even look like a volvo anymore...looks more like a Renault lol... think Id have to go buy an Audi instead lol

danny-R
Tuesday 16th February 2010, 10:25
i think it looks very similar to the new jag

volvokid
Tuesday 16th February 2010, 10:42
HAve to say dont like that style at all.. doesn't even look like a volvo anymore...looks more like a Renault lol... think Id have to go buy an Audi instead lol

Got to agree Volvo are starting to loose there routes, its the new headlamps and grills that seem to be putting me off.

t5_monkey
Tuesday 16th February 2010, 16:32
nope goin to be 4wd and geartronic which disappoints me i would've considered gettin one if it was available as a manual aswell

Girltronic + 4WD - Where's the fear and torque steer when you put your foot down? *yawn*

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 16th February 2010, 17:20
I really quite like that. In black it looks really sleek - I just wish the engine/tranny choices were better. The bi-turbo D5 is the one to watch IMHO.

MisterC1501
Wednesday 17th February 2010, 22:56
Saw this on the front cover of "What Car" in ASBO Orange.....looked bloody yummy to me.........but then I like Orange........

S60
Thursday 18th February 2010, 14:18
i do like it now didnt at first i have to say when i saw the first pics i thought what the hell have they done to the car lol but now that they've done the full fledged production motor it has grown on me and as i said in my previous post i would have one but the only things stopping me are that i want the t6 model but that only comes with geartronic and i dont want that ohh and of course i need money first anyway lol

MisterC1501
Thursday 18th February 2010, 19:56
i would have one but the only things stopping me are ..............of course i need money first anyway lol

I'll second that..... infact the lack of money stops me getting most things..:frown:

JG220
Saturday 20th February 2010, 22:36
looks terrible, only have to hope the next v70 doesn't take on the droopy nose, or the dodgy lines.

Liddo
Friday 5th March 2010, 15:36
I love it, i think it looks like the "other" cars like the Mondeo's and the Renault's should of looked like. It p**ses all over the older shape like mine :(

If i had the cash, Id buy one in a shot. I wonder what it'll be like in 10yrs time??

Its nice to see the "Gay Gold" coming back aswell :D

Libra
Sunday 7th March 2010, 17:59
I personally love the looks and I think it is going to be a really good car. I agree, Volvo has lost the 'Volvo-ness" from its design, but I do believe that it is a good move in some respects. Its a shame they have not done a T6 with a manual 6 speeder or even a DSG type gearbox. That would be great also.