PDA

View Full Version : my new volvo.

jt850turbo
Monday 1st February 2010, 21:22
just got home from buying my new v70 t5.... she's nothing like my 850. but she's probably a more sensible drive for the family car, i never owned a auto before so thats all a bit weird at moment, seems like a nice motor though, fingers crossed!!!

cameron
Monday 1st February 2010, 21:23
Looks good is that a big drop in performance from the black beast ?

jt850turbo
Monday 1st February 2010, 21:38
very much so, the v70's standard untouched, seems slow compared to the 850, but dosent rattle and bump the living daylights out of you over the slightest depression in the good old english roads, dosent damage your hearing when opened up... feels more like the family seven seater i need, more than my own personal racing machine . im missing the black beast though.....

cameron
Monday 1st February 2010, 21:46
Bet you are missing the beast but you'll come to love the V70 just as much and at the end of the day a remap would change it all together and you'd still have the comfy seven seater :B_thumb:

jt850turbo
Monday 1st February 2010, 22:03
i hope so mate

beauford
Wednesday 3rd February 2010, 22:15
just got home from buying my new v70 t5.... she's nothing like my 850. but she's probably a more sensible drive for the family car, i never owned a auto before so thats all a bit weird at moment, seems like a nice motor though, fingers crossed!!!

best of look with ya new car looks a nice motor ..

abdul
Wednesday 3rd February 2010, 23:06
nice looking motor

sebasteeno
Thursday 4th February 2010, 10:55
Looks nice. Hopefully ill have a new V70 T5 soon too

smithy
Thursday 4th February 2010, 11:22
Looks nice. Hopefully ill have a new V70 T5 soon too

dont you like the 1 that you have got mate .and the car on this thread is very nice

sebasteeno
Thursday 4th February 2010, 11:42
dont you like the 1 that you have got mate .and the car on this thread is very nice

Love the look but its like Frankensteins car in all honesty and is now up for sale. I want something a little less molested next time. You live and learn as they say

jt850turbo
Thursday 4th February 2010, 17:17
Love the look but its like Frankensteins car in all honesty and is now up for sale. I want something a little less molested next time. You live and learn as they say
oh yes you do live and learn.

smithy
Thursday 4th February 2010, 17:40

with the work you have done on it so far i would just iron out the cresses and then it should be a nice car and reliable