PDA

View Full Version : Ice+snow=

linkin582
Sunday 31st January 2010, 09:25
one smashed titan !!!!! not a happy bunny. went shopping with the family. on the way home 3 inch's of snow dropped in 20 mins on top of the ice already there. not a good mix!!! slowing down for a bend at walking speed the big v would not turn in. resulting in me useing the side of my wheel as a bumper and breaking it in half nearly. then having to swop the spare in a blizzard !!!! best bit was they had only been referbed 11 months ago !!! oh well moan over !!!!!

Tomcat
Sunday 31st January 2010, 09:38
Oh gawd!, that's not good, I thought we'd seen the last of the damn snow!, I've gotten up to a good covering of snow this morning too, that's going to make working outside slightly more difficult.

linkin582
Sunday 31st January 2010, 09:56
the only bonus today was a phone call from my old mans mate who has a set of titans i can have for £50 !!! bargin i thought that was a wheel .turns out it's for all four !!!!

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 31st January 2010, 10:08
I am really glad I have winter tyres on now - on gash perfo's! Hope you get it sorted.

cameron
Sunday 31st January 2010, 16:00
£50 for a set of Titans is an absolute steal :D

Has he got any more ;)

Mental Wealth Doctor
Sunday 31st January 2010, 16:23
the only bonus today was a phone call from my old mans mate who has a set of titans i can have for £50 !!! bargin i thought that was a wheel .turns out it's for all four !!!!

Who's a lucky boy then lol,

i smashed a wheel in the previous snow, my own fault really, was having too much fun! lol, {awd}, but wasnt so lucky with finding a replacement.
ended up going to see Nads who i bought titans off originally, he had said on phone they were anthricite, and they were the same as the ones i had before,
got there {50mile trip}, and they were bloody silver not black! doh! was well gutted. my car now is looking all pick and mix till i can get the dollar for refurb, grrrrr., if you dont live millions of miles away i'd buy a spare titan off you bud. wo hang on suffolk is far, have to be a cheap titan but even at 15 you'd still be in profit lol

was impressed how the titan alloy is made though. they are H rims so if you damage just the rim the tyre will stay inflated,

cameron
Sunday 31st January 2010, 16:29
Slight Hijack boys ............

T5 Pete has Silver Titans on his T5 and they look bloody awesome................

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo159/cameron793/PetesT5R.jpg

abdul
Sunday 31st January 2010, 17:11

bargain of the century