PDA

View Full Version : Off to the A10 cafe this morn !

mas
Sunday 17th January 2010, 09:12
Whats happened to the East Anglian meet seems a few are still up for it ?

I should have said I cant do the 31st as Im going to a car clubs
'Winter Drive Out' , or 1st drive of the year, I didnt even check and it is a Sunday. Other Sundays in the near are free though !

Anyway I have to drive the old 944 Turbo this morning as she really needs her legs stretching after 3 weeks in the garage.

I'll be at the Silver Ball Transport Cafe on the A10 at around 11 if anyone fancies a cup of Tea and a bacon roll. Not hard to spot with a black 80's retro car.

I look foreward to the East Anglian meet as and when anyway and promise to bring the T5 :P

( Update: had a good drive but TBH the car was a bit savage in the damp TBH , thats a story for non Volvo forum though :P )

Cheers Mas

Vikingxl
Sunday 17th January 2010, 16:17
Just seen this if i had seen it this morning i would have ventured out in the non volvo

mas
Sunday 17th January 2010, 22:18
Bahhhh , you would say that now :croc:

You need to check the forums more regularly then you'd have no excuses :redface:

THe drive was great but I have to say the Tea and the Bacon sarnie were s**** . I'll go for a small sit down breckie for 3 quid next time.

If you fancy a Sunday breckie or a cuppa there one sunday give me a shout but not on the 31st.

Cheers
Mas