PDA

View Full Version : V70-C70 Custom Exhaust?

chrisRSVR
Thursday 10th December 2009, 20:43
Hi Guys, not been on for a while and im already asking advice! I have a custom exhaust fitted to my 00 V70 T5 and have just bought a very nice low milage 00 C70 T5. So not being much a car person i was wondering would some of the parts from my V70 fit on my C70? Mainly thinking of the exhaust, DV, resirk blanking plate and induction kit! I can but apologise for the stupid nature of this question but im a bike man and cars confuse me!

Cheers chaps

Chris

C70 GTT5
Thursday 10th December 2009, 20:48
nice question am sure someone will no mate :) wouldnt of thought there would be much difference

Liddo
Friday 11th December 2009, 11:51
I believe everything will be interchangable. The car has the same floor plan, so the exhaust should fit no problem ;o)

The engines are the same too :D

Liddo
Friday 11th December 2009, 11:53
This was my C70 exhaust, £370 fitted from Blueflame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=LaoJgok_xN8

chrisRSVR
Friday 11th December 2009, 17:37
Cheers for the info peeps, that blue flame sounded sweet, mine is shall we say a little louder probably to loud but i wasnt going to take it back as they made the whole system for £340. So lets hope it goes on the C70. Thanks again!

Chris

p fandango
Friday 11th December 2009, 17:38
Cheers for the info peeps, that blue flame sounded sweet, mine is shall we say a little louder probably to loud but i wasnt going to take it back as they made the whole system for £340. So lets hope it goes on the C70. Thanks again!
theirs no such thing as to loud lol

siamblue
Friday 11th December 2009, 19:36
theirs no such thing as to loud lol

Oh yes there is Pedro lol, mine is very very loud so the missus says lol, i only have a 8"x6" rear box, oh and a cat,

Gary

p fandango
Friday 11th December 2009, 22:18
Oh yes there is Pedro lol, mine is very very loud so the missus says lol, i only have a 8"x6" rear box, oh and a cat,
you wait till BT's on the road, i'll get a fly-past video with the exhaust valve open. Nowthat should be loud lol

Jaseb77
Friday 11th December 2009, 23:21
The V70 Exhaust will be a tad too long for the C70 visually. as the bumper tapers at the corners. But you can shorten the tail section

thats what mine looks like with Jetex system , although I have never actually shortened it yet.

chrisRSVR
Friday 11th December 2009, 23:45
Cheers guys for the response, im gonna put it on and post some pics up so you all can decide if it looks daft or not?

chris

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 13th December 2009, 18:19
I had to shorten my Miltec after the back box - otherwise the tip sticks out too much.

C70 recirc blanking is possible - but will depend on Engine type. ME7 will not thank you for it.

chrisRSVR
Sunday 13th December 2009, 19:23
My V70 is an ME7 and i havnt had any problems, What problems should i look out for?

Chris