PDA

View Full Version : Back on the road!

PaulZX
Sunday 6th December 2009, 02:06
Mot will be done by Wednesday, and after a month off the road, I should be back behind the wheel of the fridge mover this week.. it's been a long 5 weeks.......

oh and I might be moving 100 miles, to the seaside, in late January.... that'l be fun....

Tomcat
Sunday 6th December 2009, 02:15
Good to hear it, hope it all works out for you.

Dangerous Dave
Sunday 6th December 2009, 08:47
Nice one FFM, what have you done to it?

And you can't leave us, no one gets away from the Midlands!

Flatout Phil
Sunday 6th December 2009, 16:19
Where have you been???

cameron
Sunday 6th December 2009, 16:53
Good to hear it buddy :D

Cant have been easy with Crimbo so close.

PaulZX
Tuesday 8th December 2009, 10:47
Nice one FFM, what have you done to it?

And you can't leave us, no one gets away from the Midlands!Done nowt to her, other than drove her round the block to clean the brake discs.... striaght thru, nah probs, even the abs light managed to stay out for the entire performane....

Where have you been???
sulking coz I've had to drive a renault scenic around for 6 weeks.... :(

PaulZX
Tuesday 8th December 2009, 10:49
and as for the midlands, with it's smoggy air, chavs on every corner, plods gettin more ploddy, concrete, and brummies.... keep it mate, I'm off to live by the sea.... :D

Dangerous Dave
Tuesday 8th December 2009, 11:03
I'll give you that matey, it sucks living in the midlands.

Mine passed her MOT the other week no problems (but I had just done the brakes and cv boots)

smithy
Tuesday 8th December 2009, 13:32
and as for the midlands, with it's smoggy air, chavs on every corner, plods gettin more ploddy, concrete, and brummies.... keep it mate, I'm off to live by the sea.... :D

i totally agree mate but you will have a problem because they are everywhere and at the seaside too ,the country is full of chavs

PaulZX
Tuesday 8th December 2009, 14:37
i totally agree mate but you will have a problem because they are everywhere and at the seaside too ,the country is full of chavs

I'm moving to a tiny village called Irby in the Marsh, population 135.... It's gotta be as close to being a chav-free zone as I can possibly get!! lol

smithy
Tuesday 8th December 2009, 18:33
I'm moving to a tiny village called Irby in the Marsh, population 135.... It's gotta be as close to being a chav-free zone as I can possibly get!! lol

i now the area very nice but remember the is always a chav round some hedge or corner close by lol

p fandango
Tuesday 8th December 2009, 18:35
i'm sure it wont be long before someone turns up in the area with big bling'd alloys, or angel-eye headlights lol

hope everything goes well for you mate, the Zed going with you?

PaulZX
Tuesday 8th December 2009, 18:49
i'm sure it wont be long before someone turns up in the area with big bling'd alloys, or angel-eye headlights lol

hope everything goes well for you mate, the Zed going with you?

sort of... I'm selling her to boldys dad to get the bond money together, and I'll buy her back i a month or three, when I get the cash together, in the meantime, he's considering puttin a new engine in her, so that'd be nice eh?

p fandango
Tuesday 8th December 2009, 18:53
sort of... I'm selling her to boldys dad to get the bond money together, and I'll buy her back i a month or three, when I get the cash together, in the meantime, he's considering puttin a new engine in her, so that'd be nice eh?
as long as he's fitting another twin turbo jobbie, & not thinking of doing the first 1litre Reliant engine transplant into a 300ZX lol

has the new place got a decent man cave?