PDA

View Full Version : damned deadlocks!

danny-R
Friday 4th December 2009, 07:56
right, firstly i have been away here for a while for reasons that i'd rather not discuss. i still have the volvo after being unable to sell it a while back. which is fine by me as it is faster than it's ever been :)

anyway, my battery has been playing up so i took it out lastnight to charge it up. i locked the doors by the remote first, then removed the battery.
just tried to open the doors and the boot by the key but the deadlocks are engaged. has anyone had this problem and if so how was it resolved?

i am supposed to be at work in 5mins, (not much chance of that) so any help no matter how late will be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Al115
Friday 4th December 2009, 10:56
Unlock it with the fob?

leet5r
Friday 4th December 2009, 11:12
or use a brick lol

danny-R
Friday 4th December 2009, 12:03
Unlock it with the fob?

wouldn't work with no battery,
believe me lee i felt like it, only a size 10 rigger boot.
i read a few threads on here went back out and fiddled with the bootlock to get in, seems the boots are not deadlocked or mine isn't anyway.

well cheers anyway and i'm off to find a battery i can't be having this again.

leet5r
Friday 4th December 2009, 12:09
[QUOTE=danny-R;272663]wouldn't work with no battery,
believe me lee i felt like it, only a size 10 rigger boot.
i read a few threads on here went back out and fiddled with the bootlock to get in, seems the boots are not deadlocked or mine isn't anyway.

well cheers anyway and i'm off to find a battery i can't be having this again.[/QUOTwhere you been a try ring for them bits loads m8

danny-R
Friday 4th December 2009, 12:17
my phone died and i lost all my numbers etc i have a new number i will pm it to you now

leet5r
Friday 4th December 2009, 12:24
my phone died and i lost all my numbers etc i have a new number i will pm it to you now

okay m8 , what you doin with the bits then

danny-R
Friday 4th December 2009, 12:35
pm'd