PDA

View Full Version : cossie injectors

leet5r
Thursday 3rd December 2009, 16:17
has any 1 had any experience with cosworth injectors on they volvo , cheers as i know where some greens 1 are goin cheep

Tomcat
Thursday 3rd December 2009, 16:49
Won't you have a minor problem though as Cossie's only need four, not five injectors....

T5ER
Thursday 3rd December 2009, 18:17
lol valid point TC

Alan M
Thursday 3rd December 2009, 19:45
The impedance values of the cosworth injectors are very low compared to the 12-14.5 ohm impedance volvo use items. Just stick with the tried and tested Volvo series if its just a slight increase you are after. If a larger increase is required just go and buy the required flow injectors and that way the correct map would be required to accompany them.

leet5r
Thursday 3rd December 2009, 20:01
The impedance values of the cosworth injectors are very low compared to the 12-14.5 ohm impedance volvo use items. Just stick with the tried and tested Volvo series if its just a slight increase you are after. If a larger increase is required just go and buy the required flow injectors and that way the correct map would be required to accompany them.

cheers a cart seem to find any no body wants to sell the greens or want to much for them, so a was thinkin about some 55lb 1s, but dont know where to get them from

smithy
Thursday 3rd December 2009, 20:27
cheers a cart seem to find any no body wants to sell the greens or want to much for them, so a was thinkin about some 55lb 1s, but dont know where to get them from

i had blue me7s in my p1 v70 with my t35 turbo and they would fuel car up to 1.4 bar ,if you want to run more boost than that then use volvo greens or vauxhal blues which tim williams has got the part number for which i fitted to my car before it got smashed up

leet5r
Thursday 3rd December 2009, 20:38
i had blue me7s in my p1 v70 with my t35 turbo and they would fuel car up to 1.4 bar ,if you want to run more boost than that then use volvo greens or vauxhal blues which tim williams has got the part number for which i fitted to my car before it got smashed up

cheers , do all me7 cars have blues in , and can you get the part number for the vauxhall 1s m8