PDA

View Full Version : manifold and injectors

leet5r
Tuesday 1st December 2009, 21:21
hi lads and lasses, does any 1 know what colour the injectors are and exhaust manifold on a 2.0 turbo s60

cameron
Tuesday 1st December 2009, 21:29
Lee if its the same engine as my neighbours C70 2.0ltr Turbo it has the Orange injectors.

leet5r
Tuesday 1st December 2009, 21:36
Lee if its the same engine as my neighbours C70 2.0ltr Turbo it has the Orange injectors.

are these any good to upgrade my t5r m8

cameron
Tuesday 1st December 2009, 21:44
I think the T5 / T5R has orange injectors already.

I know mine does 1996 850 T5.

p fandango
Tuesday 1st December 2009, 21:45
are these any good to upgrade my t5r m8
no the normal T-5 comes with orange, think your T-5R has whites

cameron
Tuesday 1st December 2009, 21:46
I thought it was the 850R that had whites :confused:

cornclose
Tuesday 1st December 2009, 21:58
Mine has blues!

leet5r
Tuesday 1st December 2009, 22:05
no the normal T-5 comes with orange, think your T-5R has whites

it has orange 1s m8

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 02:36
Mine has blues!
i've got blues ready to go in

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 02:38
it has orange 1s m8
you learn something new everyday lol

leet5r
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 13:20
i've got blues ready to go in

what 1s have you got in already m8

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 15:55
what 1s have you got in already m8
BT's on oranges at the moment, i'm building an engine up & the blues are already in that

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6228/74431041.jpg

Jamest5r
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 16:32
You got that double oil filler on the top??

Tomcat
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 16:55
He's also got an ME7 inlet on it too....show off.

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 17:06
You got that double oil filler on the top??
yeh, got it done in the end thanks to Readview

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 17:07
He's also got an ME7 inlet on it too....show off.
its an ME7 head with a dizzy fitted, got VVT as well :remybussi (got the solenoid on the left by the pulleys)

leet5r
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 18:28
its an ME7 head with a dizzy fitted, got VVT as well :remybussi (got the solenoid on the left by the pulleys)

how have you managed to do all of that lol and what sort of power are you hopin to get out of it m8y

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 18:36
how have you managed to do all of that lol and what sort of power are you hopin to get out of it m8y
the ME7 head is based on the normal one so its got all the bolt holes still in place, they just fitted a push fit blanking plate over the dizzy opening. Even the cam is drilled & threaded so the rotor arm bolts straight in (altho cams are being changed)

tbh i've got no idea on power. I've still got alot of work to do on the head then its sourcing a 2.5 block & conrods, just going to build it up a piece at a time

leet5r
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 18:45
the ME7 head is based on the normal one so its got all the bolt holes still in place, they just fitted a push fit blanking plate over the dizzy opening. Even the cam is drilled & threaded so the rotor arm bolts straight in (altho cams are being changed)

tbh i've got no idea on power. I've still got alot of work to do on the head then its sourcing a 2.5 block & conrods, just going to build it up a piece at a time

i know where there is a 2.0 lpt engine for sale if thats any good to you m8 and its cheap . ab just priced a large turbo up like and need some injectors like soon lol

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 19:05
i know where there is a 2.0 lpt engine for sale if thats any good to you m8 and its cheap . ab just priced a large turbo up like and need some injectors like soon lol
ah thanks mate, i will need an ME7 bottom end eventually but got quite a bit to spend on the head first

both myself & FFM are running 19t's on the factory orange injectors, i haven't had mine checked but FFM's was fuelling ok at 15psi with the pressure regulator tweeked. I would get your own AFR's checked tho

leet5r
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 19:13
ah thanks mate, i will need an ME7 bottom end eventually but got quite a bit to spend on the head first

both myself & FFM are running 19t's on the factory orange injectors, i haven't had mine checked but FFM's was fuelling ok at 15psi with the pressure regulator tweeked. I would get your own AFR's checked tho

yeah thats whats next , am goin to get a local place to do it like, just to keep it safe while am using it m8 , so you intrested in this engine cos me pal wants it out his garage like

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 20:32
yeah thats whats next , am goin to get a local place to do it like, just to keep it safe while am using it m8 , so you intrested in this engine cos me pal wants it out his garage like
i'm only running 10psi on BT at the minute just until i get her set up right & see what she'll be happy with

thanks but i'll have to give the engine a miss for now, i want to complete the first stage before i progress to getting any more bits

leet5r
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 20:42
i'm only running 10psi on BT at the minute just until i get her set up right & see what she'll be happy with

thanks but i'll have to give the engine a miss for now, i want to complete the first stage before i progress to getting any more bits

okay m8 what bits is worth gettin off the engine like cos a might by it like

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 20:56
okay m8 what bits is worth gettin off the engine like cos a might by it like
tbh as its only a 2.0 theirs not much worth having off it, if its ME7 then robbing the crank is a good upgrade

leet5r
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 20:57
tbh as its only a 2.0 theirs not much worth having off it, if its ME7 then robbing the crank is a good upgrade

its off a 54 reg s60

p fandango
Wednesday 2nd December 2009, 21:05
its off a 54 reg s60
not sure what the stroke is on a 2.0litre engine that new. But ME7 cranks are lighter than the previous ones