PDA

View Full Version : Swedish day

marky 76
Tuesday 10th November 2009, 18:23
hey all i have been asked to forward the below email

Hello Swedish Fans

In 2009 the second Swedish Day gathering took place in Somerset with over 100 cars taking part. Now we are looking forward to doing it again in 2010.

This year we are hoping for a Swedish Market, including an auto jumble and other Swedish Goods. The event is still in the planning stage and we will publish changes and additions on the Swedish day website as they occur.

Events planned so far include:

A gymkhana on grass if you fancy testing your driving skills.

A car for the children (and adults) to paint.

25th Anniversary celebration of the SAAB 9000 Sponsored by 9000Parts (uksaabs)

The event will still be a leisurely day out as with previous years.

There will be no charge for entrance to the event although there will be a charge for museum admission but at reduced rates as per last year. Tickets will be provided on entry to the site.

Swedish

Day Visitor Application Form (http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/11/9/2644269/app%20form%20word2010.doc) can be downloaded from this link. Please complete and return to robin@swedishday.co.uk or simply hand it in on the day at the Swedish Day gazebo.

You can email robin@swedishday.co.uk and request a form by return if you want.

If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see at the event then please feel free to suggest, this event is for you to enjoy and participate in.

many thanks on the behalf of robin and kerry the organisers

Porcine_Aviator
Wednesday 11th November 2009, 11:02
Haynes Motor Museum Sparkford just off the A303, this is where we were talking about a meet next year. So why not go as a club and wave the flag for the VPCUK ?

marky 76
Wednesday 11th November 2009, 22:51
Haynes Motor Museum Sparkford just off the A303, this is where we were talking about a meet next year. So why not go as a club and wave the flag for the VPCUK ?

cracking idea and i know for one that robin and kerry would happily accomodate this ,,, lets hope we can all make this on our calender and maybe have this as the vpcuk big meet ,,,,,,
thanks marky

The Flying Moose
Friday 13th November 2009, 20:28
Is there actually a set date for this yet? Quite interested...

Porcine_Aviator
Saturday 14th November 2009, 00:25
Had a quick look at the Day Visitor Application and it's Sunday May 9th 2010.
I'm sure Mrs PA and myself will go.

smithy
Monday 16th November 2009, 19:58
im up for it