PDA

View Full Version : Help....CD's stuck in player

bigndaft
Tuesday 7th June 2005, 15:41
I could kick myself :slap: ...I have the SC-900, three slot Cd magazine, it displays errors from time to time but this time i ejected and it had an empty slot, so without thinking i added another cd and inseted the magazine, it whined and whirled and then stopped, i've got a horrible feeling that its now got 4 CD's and it wont do anything and is sticking out permanently :pants:
Does anyone know how to manually eject or had the same problem ?

bigndaft
Thursday 9th June 2005, 12:56
I'll take it that it's a trip to my local Stealer.... :cry:

bigndaft
Tuesday 14th June 2005, 15:42
sarcasm on...Thanks for all your help guys & gals.....sarcasm off

This is the outcome :funkybana

I was told at the stealers that it was knackered and a replacement/exchange would be £145 ...after a few days of deliberation, took the top off and slid the viewable cd off the player and back between the rollers and into the top slot alongside the one already in the top slot... this was a mistake as when hooked it back up the rollers wouldnt take the two cd's in so was still stuck. managed to tease the cd back out of the top slot with a pointy knife and thought that sliding it into the bottom slot might do the trick as the unit was attempting to pick from the top slot, as i was pushing the cd into the bottom slot the cartridge just pinged out with all the cds in it.... result. the unit works fine now, I won't do that again :slap: