PDA

View Full Version : Not looking good for the RR day :( Cum on GUYS!

Johnny5
Saturday 3rd October 2009, 23:13
Its looking more and more like im going to the RR day next sat on my own :(

Oh well, be interesting to see just what output mines giving!

Surley i dont have to go on my own do i?????

lol

J5

joelounge
Sunday 4th October 2009, 08:56
sorry missed the start of this! when and where? how much and how many runs?

cameron
Sunday 4th October 2009, 12:30
I would have went buddy but its a bit too far from me @ about 270 miles, :sorry:

Johnny5
Sunday 4th October 2009, 20:33
sorry missed the start of this! when and where? how much and how many runs?

Joe, Take a look at this thread

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24865

J5

Johnny5
Tuesday 6th October 2009, 17:23
Well i guess its just little ole me on my jack this sat then :( neva mind, atleast i can do a pre-check out and tell ya what its like! And i will ofcourse post up the results of the dyno runs! Be interesting to see what mines putting out! Id take a guess at 250 bhp, (hopefully) lol

Rnash2002
Tuesday 6th October 2009, 17:31
Would love to see what mines running but again abit of a journey lol.

Johnny5
Tuesday 6th October 2009, 21:08
Would love to see what mines running but again abit of a journey lol.

Just a bit nash! Mind you its cheap at £25 for 3 runs, ok if your not over 300bhp!

J5

Rnash2002
Tuesday 6th October 2009, 21:57
Just a bit nash! Mind you its cheap at £25 for 3 runs, ok if your not over 300bhp!

J5

Now that is cheap!!!

Johnny5
Tuesday 6th October 2009, 22:01
Now that is cheap!!!

Yup sure is... managed to secure a deal with Gerald Dale motorsport, exclusive to VPCUK members.

Nice colour motor btw!

Hehehe

J5

Vikingxl
Tuesday 6th October 2009, 22:15
Sadly this is always the issue with meets of any sort these days

Johnny5
Tuesday 6th October 2009, 22:24
Sadly this is always the issue with meets of any sort these days

Seems to be that way viking :( Shame really cos ive put a fair bit of effort into this, to get it sorted etc etc .... Never mind, maybe i didnt give people enough notice??????
If it all goes well with mine on saturday im going to arrange another one, maybe someone could give me some advice on how much notice to give? 3 weeks, 4, 5 or maybe 2 months????
Just would of been good to get a few of us down there for some competitive dyno action!

J5

Vikingxl
Tuesday 6th October 2009, 22:30
Seems to be the way im afraid and to be honest i dont think the amount of notice helps. The only reason im doing an xmas meet this year is for a few people that i see on a regular basis but anyone else is welcome to come along. Next time im down Brighton way i will give you a shout and maybe drop in and say hello.Hope the dyno day goes well and you are happy with the results

claymore
Wednesday 7th October 2009, 08:06
I went on a rolling road meet 3 weeks ago, only 4 cars turnd up at £20 for two runs.
I don't understand why people on a performance car forum wouldn't want to know what there car is knocking out, for that price, I think a 50 mile radius is about the max people will travel.

Johnny5
Wednesday 7th October 2009, 19:11
I went on a rolling road meet 3 weeks ago, only 4 cars turnd up at £20 for two runs.
I don't understand why people on a performance car forum wouldn't want to know what there car is knocking out, for that price, I think a 50 mile radius is about the max people will travel.

I think its the amount of notice, if its any good then i will recommend them to the forum

cookie
Wednesday 7th October 2009, 21:37
There is also the fact that there is no AFR or Boost plot, so really beyond my dicks bigger than your dick plots, it doesn't give any useable infomation