PDA

View Full Version : Radio code sc-801

vpcukTommy
Friday 2nd October 2009, 18:05
I disconnected my battery last night and forgot i had no code, can anyone help me out.

sc-801
s/no: ale41at0349375
b60349375b
cheers

stephenevans99
Friday 2nd October 2009, 18:14
When I lost the radio code on mine a few years ago, a quick phone call to Volvo & they gave me the code over the phone. Not sure if they still do this.

Steve

Flatout Phil
Friday 2nd October 2009, 18:14
I disconnected my battery last night and forgot i had no code, can anyone help me out.

sc-801
s/no: ale41at0349375
b60349375b
cheers

EEEEZZZZZYYYYY PEEEAASSSY!
Call your local Vol dealer and tell them your reg and so long as this is the original unit they can give you the code.

Jamest5r
Friday 2nd October 2009, 18:16
Call Rufe mate it will probably be able to help you out

Shortbusdriver1969
Sunday 4th October 2009, 15:44
Yeah my local main ovlov dealer gave me the code day I bought my 850.
for FREE !!!! best ever Yorkshire price :-)

Rufe
Monday 5th October 2009, 16:08
we can do them for free too, lol - and further more it doesn't even have to be the original unit (though many dealers will say this as a lot of people simply don't know that it is possible to get from serial number)

our preferred method is simply by using the registration number of the car.

We can get the codes from serial numbers though, and i have just done so for you. i wont post it here, i will send it to you in a pm mate.

By the way, some dealers are known to charge. best ive heard recently was £25.00 for the code. scandalous in my opinion.

Simon

vpcukTommy
Tuesday 6th October 2009, 09:27
we can do them for free too, lol - and further more it doesn't even have to be the original unit (though many dealers will say this as a lot of people simply don't know that it is possible to get from serial number)

our preferred method is simply by using the registration number of the car.

We can get the codes from serial numbers though, and i have just done so for you. i wont post it here, i will send it to you in a pm mate.

By the way, some dealers are known to charge. best ive heard recently was £25.00 for the code. scandalous in my opinion.

Simon

Cheers Simon

i owe you one!