PDA

View Full Version : Freshly juiced 850 t5

sen
Thursday 1st October 2009, 18:35
This afternoon i decided to have a few hours on the car. I snowfoamed it rinsed it then washed her again using dodo juice born to be mild shampoo.
Next i dry ed her off using my dodo drying towel, then i applied a coat of DoDo wax.
Also i dressed the engine bay with autoglym vinyl and rubber care, dressed the tyres with meg's tyre gel and did the windows with autoglym glass cleaner.
The latest mods are that I've colour coded my side strips and number plate light holder thingy lol. Ohh and fitted my clear indicator len's kindly donated by a forum member on here.
Any comments welcome. Next i am going to colour code the rear bumper and fit an r front bumper which i am picking up on monday...

Jamest5r
Thursday 1st October 2009, 18:53
Mate that looks the nuts :biggrin: had mine 3yrs never looked that good :worried:

Oh and mate i dont think that grill will fit your car i think they were for 70 series so just stick i back for sale and see what you get

sen
Thursday 1st October 2009, 19:00
Mate that looks the nuts :biggrin: had mine 3yrs never looked that good :worried:

Oh and mate i dont think that grill will fit your car i think they were for 70 series so just stick i back for sale and see what you get

No it wont mate lol dont worry about it, i am seriously considering getting rid of mine and if i do think i am going to go for an s70r :B_thumb:

AndysR
Thursday 1st October 2009, 21:22
Car looks spot on, alot to be said for a polished black car. :thewave:

Any pictures of the whole car?

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 1st October 2009, 22:26
Not a fan of the dodo range. Found the wax too hard to use - though I do like the lime prime prewax cleaner.

sen
Friday 2nd October 2009, 09:37
Not a fan of the dodo range. Found the wax too hard to use - though I do like the lime prime prewax cleaner.

Yea lime prime is a great product. I find it hard sometimes dont always use it to be honest with you mate it usually wears fk1000p.

flyingbrick
Saturday 3rd October 2009, 10:38
Looking fantastic mate. Do you keep it in a garage over night ? Shame when it rains having put all that hard work into the car. Looks very well.......

sen
Saturday 3rd October 2009, 11:18
:cry:Nope mate no garage it's gone now anyway sold her last night

flyingbrick
Saturday 3rd October 2009, 12:24
:cry:Nope mate no garage it's gone now anyway sold her last night

Sold why ?????????????

Wot go got or getting........

sen
Saturday 3rd October 2009, 22:15
Sold why ?????????????

Wot go got or getting........