PDA

View Full Version : I know it should be on the sticky but...

Flatout Phil
Monday 28th September 2009, 20:36
If you live in Manchester this has to be an unmissable bargain - a T5R for £475 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOLVO-850-T5-R-1995-PARTS_W0QQitemZ280402914187QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_C arsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item414950eb8b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Don't hit me Mrs Mopp!

p fandango
Monday 28th September 2009, 20:47
hmm its been well used & abused. Despite a new engine it looks like its had a shunt at the front as the passenger side of the bonnet doesn't line up & the headlight wiper is missing. ECU box pipe is missing along with the airbox. The screen wash plumbing dangling everywhere. Holes in the dash where a phone holder used to be (blocking the glovebox as well lol), & look at the state of the wing in the close-up pic of the alloy, wheel arch lining has been ripped out & doesn't fit right & the paint has scrapped & looks like rust where the front mud flap should be

Mrsmopp
Monday 28th September 2009, 20:54
If you live in Manchester this has to be an unmissable bargain - a T5R for £475 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOLVO-850-T5-R-1995-PARTS_W0QQitemZ280402914187QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_C arsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item414950eb8b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Don't hit me Mrs Mopp!

Anyone would think I am some sort of dragon :wizardtro lol

Pedro What do you want for less than 500 quid, there's just no pleasing some folk lol

Am sooooooooooooooooo glad MrMopp is at work and cant see this otherwise that'd be another 500 quid missing for the bank account :tombstone

Flatout Phil
Monday 28th September 2009, 20:56
hmm its been well used & abused. Despite a new engine it looks like its had a shunt at the front as the passenger side of the bonnet doesn't line up & the headlight wiper is missing. ECU box pipe is missing along with the airbox. The screen wash plumbing dangling everywhere. Holes in the dash where a phone holder used to be (blocking the glovebox as well lol), & look at the state of the wing in the close-up pic of the alloy, wheel arch lining has been ripped out & doesn't fit right & the paint has scrapped & looks like rust where the front mud flap should be

But for a set of Volans, a front splitter, suspension and all the rest, still pretty cheap - of you have somewhere to break it.

Flatout Phil
Monday 28th September 2009, 20:57
Anyone would think I am some sort of dragon :wizardtro lol

Pedro What do you want for less than 500 quid, there's just no pleasing some folk lol

Am sooooooooooooooooo glad MrMopp is at work and cant see this otherwise that'd be another 500 quid missing for the bank account :tombstone

:hail:

p fandango
Monday 28th September 2009, 21:03
something you could use, & thats saying something considering the state of BT lol

p fandango
Monday 28th September 2009, 21:07
But for a set of Volans, a front splitter, suspension and all the rest, still pretty cheap - of you have somewhere to break it.
to break i think you'd struggle to get your money back, yes the wheels & the bumper would go well but don't think theirs much salvagable from the rest. The suspension will be past its sell by date & think you'd have a job to get rid of the body or interior in that condition

The Flying Banana
Monday 28th September 2009, 21:43

And if it had Volans it would be better but its got Titans on it

Tomcat
Monday 28th September 2009, 22:07

And what the hell is wrong with Titans??..

The Flying Banana
Monday 28th September 2009, 22:13
And what the hell is wrong with Titans??..

There so nineties TC , so nineties lol !

Flatout Phil
Monday 28th September 2009, 22:20

Makes a change for me not to slip in a reference to nice Titans! Ooops. My mistake!

Tomcat
Monday 28th September 2009, 23:33
There so nineties TC , so nineties lol !

Could explain why I'm replacing mine then eh??,lol.