PDA

View Full Version : R T mechanics ltd.

jt850turbo
Tuesday 22nd September 2009, 16:07
Im going to take my 850 down to rt mechanics for health check, wondering if anyone has been to them, after speaking to them on the phone they seem to know what there on about, cant find any one local [Worcester] that does.

flyingbrick
Tuesday 22nd September 2009, 16:10
R.T. who never erd of them before sound dodgy to me mate.

PaulZX
Tuesday 22nd September 2009, 16:11
oooh... them dodgy RT boys.... ;)

Al115
Tuesday 22nd September 2009, 16:25
Doesn't the Search function work on the Forum anymore?... grumble... :D

flyingbrick
Tuesday 22nd September 2009, 16:30

Thats not fair........:hilarious

richiemat
Tuesday 22nd September 2009, 17:08
Im going to take my 850 down to rt mechanics for health check, wondering if anyone has been to them, after speaking to them on the phone they seem to know what there on about, cant find any one local [Worcester] that does.

Yep they're very knowledgeable,friendly and also have courtesy cars available so tick all the boxes for me.

Vikingxl
Tuesday 22nd September 2009, 17:09
HLM are in Bromsgrove thats localish

Just waiting for the fun to start now...........

sen
Tuesday 22nd September 2009, 17:15
I cant see a problem with them. You may even get too see the peril you lucky thing

jt850turbo
Tuesday 22nd September 2009, 18:01

fair point... question answered

flyingbrick
Wednesday 23rd September 2009, 00:55

Sorry ye there ded good.........

Bob France
Wednesday 23rd September 2009, 22:03
I hope so,mine's booked in for next week LOL.They have a top reputation and the previous owner highly recommended them,that's the reason I'm making a rather long trip to have the car looked after by them.Also,I've found Russ to be very helpful when asked[usually inane] questions about Volvo's.I think other enthusiasts are sometimes the best people to take your car to for work.Only an opinion,but it's served me reasonably well in the past!!

AndysR
Saturday 26th September 2009, 12:30
You can't go wrong with RT's best Volvo garage in the UK, main and independant, that I have come across :)