PDA

View Full Version : North west meet

sen
Thursday 17th September 2009, 17:37
How about us having a northwest meet? Open to suggestions as to where we should hold it??

phil_woods
Thursday 17th September 2009, 17:39
Sounds like a good idea. How about aintree on the retail park, loads of space mcdonalds and near to the motorways

sen
Thursday 17th September 2009, 17:42
Sound's good to me phil, make sure you come in your undies lol. We could meet around 10 breakfast meet then we could have mcdonalds breacky lol

phil_woods
Thursday 17th September 2009, 17:48
Sounds great mate I just hope I'm off work when it's arranged. I will bring tucl in his c70 he might even wash it for a change!

Jamest5r
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:02
As usual mate can only get my mrs to a meet if it contains 1/4 mileing

sen
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:03
As usual mate can only get my mrs to a meet if it contains 1/4 mileing

I will make us a strip lol

Jamest5r
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:33
Unfortunatly the east lancs road will not do:dgrin:

phil_woods
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:37
Well if your after a strip..... I'll be coming in my undies! That sounds quite rude when I read it back lolol

phil_woods
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:37
Forgot to ask, when r we looking at I need a few weeks to get my ovlov presentable lol

cameron
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:41
A few weeks Phil :doh:

Must be bad :hilarious

Id be up for a meet as well, one that i dont arrange will make a refreshing change :D

Also with it being in a big city i might even bring the squad and they can ££££ off for a bit and leave us gents to talk Ovlov, and they wont feel left out :B_thumb:

Tomcat
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:43
Ditto, I'll attend provided I get plenty of notice.....(Busy for the next few weekends)...Any chance of something a little more central?.....

phil_woods
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:43
I need a wee bit of dent removal and paintwork lol it wasn't my fault it was the previous owners. I haven't long had this car and it was cheap lol

cameron
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:47
Ditto mate, i have a nasty looking dent in my door just at the ridge below the window :grumpy:

My so called mate said he was good at getting dents out, looks like a ball bearing or something hit it, he got some tools out and he has made it twice as bad :grumpy:

As usual he wont pay to rectify it so i could do with someone that knows what they are doing to have a butchers hook at it ;)

phil_woods
Thursday 17th September 2009, 19:49
My brother in law reckons he knows someone good to do mine. He is cheap too, if he does a good job I'll pm you his number. Lucky you by the way you have a dent. I have 14!!!

sen
Thursday 17th September 2009, 20:04
Ditto, I'll attend provided I get plenty of notice.....(Busy for the next few weekends)...Any chance of something a little more central?.....

Yea you cant have tc next weekend he is mine :haha: And for dent man all hold your horses i have a good friend who is the dogs at dent removal when we are all ready we will get together and get them done i no tc has one he wants removing

ANDYRACER
Friday 18th September 2009, 15:12
Id be up for it once my volvo is back on the road, need to still get my gearbox fitted.

sen
Sunday 27th September 2009, 18:11
To the top