12.30 for a bit of chat
Falkirk Wheel Overflow car park - next to wheelhouse restaurant,
Camelon side

suggestions if anybody wants a run out too,

http://www.thefalkirkwheel.co.uk/visit/documents/TFWUSEFULINFO.pdf

Please put your name down

Yosser
Monday 14th September 2009, 18:22
Sorry Jase, can't make that date - the wife is doing a 10k run and I'd get skinned if I wasn't there ;)

850 Skye
Tuesday 15th September 2009, 20:59
Hi jaseb77, i would be well up for this meet, but just checked calender and b*****d:mad: its my wedding anniversary that weekend and the missus will kill me if i was to suggest a wee trip to falkirk for a Volvo meet. As you can see from my post i dieing for a meet this is just bad timing for me.:doh:

Jaseb77
Wednesday 16th September 2009, 14:01
Not bothered about when we have it suits all for it to be moved into October to give you all more notice.

Then suggestions on dates please

Also no point coming all the way from Skye , if we dont get many interested in the meet

DuncVolvoTurbo
Wednesday 16th September 2009, 14:47
Chances are, I will be at the meet whenever it is (thanks Jase for organising it & 850Skye for suggesting it).

It's kinda annoying (talking more about the VOC here though), when everyone wants a meet, but when it comes to actually attending, that is a totally different story. I always wait to see who will be the first to start the "excuses". lol.

S60
Wednesday 16th September 2009, 18:20
i'm definetly well up for the meet its been a long time since the last one

Jaseb77
Sunday 20th September 2009, 21:25
As this meet is not going very far I have decided to cancel this meeting, and spend the Sept holiday weekend with the family.

If there is enough interest maybe we can have one at the end of October ??

thebadger
Monday 21st September 2009, 14:44
I'd be up for a meet in October, I still need to sort my faulty O2 sensor, so the car has a weird backfire/pop under high revs.

Anyones shout really!

850 Skye
Wednesday 23rd September 2009, 20:45
I will be there, got the last two weeks of october off work. So as long as there is going to be a half decent turn out. A long way to come if there is only going to be a couple of members there.

johnm
Tuesday 13th October 2009, 12:54
is there still a meet planned for this month??

S60
Friday 6th November 2009, 00:59
hi guys is there goin to be a meeting this month cos i see nobodies been on to say anythin about whats happening?

johnm
Friday 27th November 2009, 19:48
Never heard anything. Was hoping to get a meet before the year was out