PDA

View Full Version : kent meet up tomorrow night?

t5lover
Friday 11th September 2009, 17:34
hello peeps just for something to do tomorrow eveing anyone willing to meet up for a good old volvo chat?? am up for it just need a place to meet up let me know if anyone is up for it thanks,,,,

Porcine_Aviator
Friday 11th September 2009, 18:03
hello peeps just for something to do tomorrow eveing anyone willing to meet up for a good old volvo chat?? am up for it just need a place to meet up let me know if anyone is up for it thanks,,,,

I have a feeling that Kent's a bit to far for us to come. :yikes:

Have fun though.

cookie
Friday 11th September 2009, 19:12
I may be up for it, if not to far away, as cars a bit poorly

t5lover
Friday 11th September 2009, 19:17
thats cool mate where do u live then mate?

cookie
Friday 11th September 2009, 19:23
thats cool mate where do u live then mate?

Rochester

t5lover
Friday 11th September 2009, 19:41
Rochester

thats not far mate, i dont know of a good place to meet up really got any ideas? by the way whats up with your car?

cookie
Friday 11th September 2009, 19:58
wheres Niles/Snoop69/sonic etc

t5lover
Friday 11th September 2009, 20:12
i dont know mate i thought they be up for it,,

Flatout Phil
Friday 11th September 2009, 20:35
I'm stuck in tomorrow night - Mrs off out (again) and don't think kids would appreciate being abandoned!

cookie
Friday 11th September 2009, 20:50
I'm stuck in tomorrow night - Mrs off out (again) and don't think kids would appreciate being abandoned!

I'm sure social services would look after them :)

simonc
Saturday 12th September 2009, 09:40

Still got your T5 then, i came to the meet at Canterbury sometime ago when you had only had the car a short while, i had the silver V70 R.

I've still got the V70 R but sold the M3 & replaced it with an E39 M5, was looking for a 850 T5 manual saloon to strip & cage etc but was going to be to expensive so bought a Mk2 Golf gti 16v instead to rip apart !

Might pop along but depends where it is, will come in the M5 though.

Simon.

snoop69
Sunday 13th September 2009, 08:45
wheres Niles/Snoop69/sonic etc

Bit short notice but the last two meets that were arranged (one being my birthday)
no one showed up :ashamed: