PDA

View Full Version : Bling intercooler pipe

sen
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 21:07
Just thought i would show you this guy's i decided to remove the intercooler pipe this evening and remove the powder coating and give it a polish up. What you think????

t5 pete
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 21:10
Shiny very shiny what did you use to remove the coating and then what do you do you bring it up like that?
Cheers pete

sen
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 21:12
It's a secret lol :shhh:Paint striper then polishing mop's mate

Tomcat
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 21:27
You got paint stripper to work on it??.. when I did mine (a loooong time ago) I couldn't get it to even touch it.....ah well, well done that man.

Flatout Phil
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 21:28
Just thought i would show you this guy's i decided to remove the intercooler pipe this evening and remove the powder coating and give it a polish up. What you think????

Get it gold plated and have some nice diamantes set into it - be very Liberace. :saythat:

sen
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 21:30
You got paint stripper to work on it??.. when I did mine (a loooong time ago) I couldn't get it to even touch it.....ah well, well done that man.

Industrial paint stripper lol

nobananas
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 22:02
I have a theory on these boost pipes. Some seem to be painted others powder coated, I could'nt get paint stripper to touch mine either !

sen
Thursday 10th September 2009, 09:00
I have a theory on these boost pipes. Some seem to be painted others powder coated, I could'nt get paint stripper to touch mine either !

Well mine was powder coated you just need the correct paint stripper to shift it takes some work but once it gets too work. :funkybana