PDA

View Full Version : isle of man

bsr295
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 17:47
Enyone one from the isle of mann on here,iv just booked ferry sail monday 2.15am leave thursday 19.45 staying with friends inlaxey [just ordered new discs and pads for car plus front wheel brg before we go] no speed limit on main roads he he cant wait

sebasteeno
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 21:06
Have a good one and dont drive too fast (yeah right!)!

bsr295
Wednesday 9th September 2009, 21:29
Il try not lol .................you been i her.....

850 2.5 10v
Thursday 10th September 2009, 11:11
Enyone one from the isle of mann on here,iv just booked ferry sail monday 2.15am leave thursday 19.45 staying with friends inlaxey [just ordered new discs and pads for car plus front wheel brg before we go] no speed limit on main roads he he cant wait

Hope your driving is better than you spelling....

bsr295
Thursday 10th September 2009, 20:16

mmm lets see 52 years old past test at 17,drive luxury cars for a living,clean licence,hgv class 2.clubman comp licence for over 20 years,cups for off road roading etc,mm type a bit quick so spelling crap ooh well .........we all cant be perfect!

jeleebaby
Thursday 10th September 2009, 21:03
Have a great time, we were over there in August with my parents who have been on their various bikes for TT, drove the full circuit in the Volvo and it was great. The Island is really nice, but the ferry crossing can be iffy if the weather is rough. Are you going on the fast ferry from Liverpool or the slow one from Heysham?

AlanG
Thursday 10th September 2009, 23:33
No speed limits on the main roads!! Well you live and learn.......When I grow up,that's where I'm takin' my holidays......

AlanG
Thursday 10th September 2009, 23:36

Don't they call it text speak these days? Idea being to make yourself understood as quickly as possible. Just guessing.

bsr295
Friday 11th September 2009, 09:08
Have a great time, we were over there in August with my parents who have been on their various bikes for TT, drove the full circuit in the Volvo and it was great. The Island is really nice, but the ferry crossing can be iffy if the weather is rough. Are you going on the fast ferry from Liverpool or the slow one from Heysham?

Going from heysham,i used to live there [20 years ago] lovly place we are looking forward to it.

bsr295
Saturday 19th September 2009, 15:56
yea on way today,new pads and discs,front wheel bearing running like a top.......hope sun shines, will post pics when back.